Saw a motorcycle accident

BoxBox Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I went Best buy today to purchase a camcorder and came back through some little India Town. There was this cool indian guy with bike gear and shit and this sexy ass motorcycle doing tricks and whatnot. He then went around the corner and I heard this nasty sound, like a gate door go down. I kept walking and saw the motorcycle on the floor and this and trail of dark blood. Then I saw the guy's arm and it was DANGLING. His ulna or radius was cracked IN HALF and his bone was showing. People gathered around him like he was some sideshow freak and no one bothered to call an ambulance.

I guess that sucks. Not only does he have to wear a cast for 2 months but his bike got fucked up too, prob 2k in repairs. :sad:

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    Seeing that shit up close doesnt phase me. So i

laughed at this. Pics would have been the bomb :thumbsup:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fucking Punjab. Serves him right.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    I always laugh when I see someone fail while showing off.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    doing tricks

On a public road? He deserved it then. I hope his insurance does not pay up.
  • edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    There was this cool indian guy with bike gear and shit and this sexy ass motorcycle doing tricks and whatnot. He then went around the corner and I heard this nasty sound, like a gate door go down. I kept walking and saw the motorcycle on the floor and this and trail of dark blood. Then I saw the guy's arm and it was DANGLING. His ulna or radius was cracked IN HALF and his bone was showing. People gathered around him like he was some sideshow freak and no one bothered to call an ambulance.

With regards to compassion and sympathy, showboating dickheads get what's coming to them, i.e. fuck all.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I saw the results of a car crash a few months back, a guy spun his car around and hit a barrier, he was dazed and got out, only to be hit by another car and shattered his leg, it was fucking nasty