It would be nice if Dfg answered this simple

NIKOLASNIKOLAS New Arrival
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
question.

why markmonitor is implemented in this site ?

"Registrar: MARKMONITOR INC.
Whois Server: whois.markmonitor.com
Referral URL: http://www.markmonitor.com
"

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    I have a better question. Why do you have to use an alt account to have this discussion? What kind of cowardly bitch can't even log into a fake cyber community from their own home...without something to hide?

C'mon you spastic little nerd, who are you really....what is yor KNOWN nick in these communities, and what kind of "reputation"(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) do you have that you are too scared to have this discussion openly.

A real adult would stand on the mountain top and pound their chest, throwing down their gauntlet....and letting the shit roll. :thumbsup:

Instead you....you......you....... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Poor. Wittle. IRC. Bitches. :fap:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    god guru you make me lawl
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    OP, honestly you're being an idiot. Mention the pages. Link them to me. Just don't say hey I visited this section etc.

And you already have others tabs open.

Give me the complete logs, along with the procedure by which you captured that information. Only then I can help you.
  • NIKOLASNIKOLAS New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    I have a better question. Why do you have to use an alt account to have this discussion? What kind of cowardly bitch can't even log into a fake cyber community from their own home...without something to hide?

C'mon you spastic little nerd, who are you really....what is yor KNOWN nick in these communities, and what kind of "reputation"(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) do you have that you are too scared to have this discussion openly.

A real adult would stand on the mountain top and pound their chest, throwing down their gauntlet....and letting the shit roll. :thumbsup:

Instead you....you......you....... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Poor. Wittle. IRC. Bitches. :fap:

:eek: ....eek.........then you imply that Totse.info is a cowardly bitch that can't even use a normal server rather than proxy type, right ?, so I have an even better question :) what does Totse.info has to hide and uses proxy server :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

A real site like Totse.info would stand on the cyber air on top and pound it's nods , throwing down thier protection and letting the shit hit the fan...:thumbsup:

Instead Totse...Totse...Totse.....:cool::cool::cool:

Poor ...third World...fake Pakistans......three in one....faggots.:rolleyes:

_________

Don't search for translation, it is as coherent as your incoherent comment.:p
  • NIKOLASNIKOLAS New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    OP, honestly you're being an idiot. Mention the pages. Link them to me. Just don't say hey I visited this section etc.

And you already have others tabs open.

Give me the complete logs, along with the procedure by which you captured that information. Only then I can help you.

I wonder....is there anyone in this place that is not an idiot according to you?:facepalm:

No..I did not have any other tabs open and the pages are all...

No reason to link, they are everywhere, the procedure is simple, only one section open at a time, no other connections of any kind, refreshing the page and voila ...the dark powers are monitoring your site.

I don't want to help me, your site needs your help,not me.:D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    NIKOLAS wrote: »
    I wonder....is there anyone in this place that is not an idiot according to you?:facepalm:

No..I did not have any other tabs open and the pages are all...

No reason to link, they are everywhere, the procedure is simple, only one section open at a time, no other connections of any kind, refreshing the page and voila ...the dark powers are monitoring your site.

I don't want to help me, your site needs your help,not me.:D

Well, I will hire some Jedi and they will take care of the Darkness then.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    :eek: ....eek.........then you imply that Totse.info is a cowardly bitch that can't even use a normal server rather than proxy type, right ?, so I have an even better question :) what does Totse.info has to hide and uses proxy server :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

A real site like Totse.info would stand on the cyber air on top and pound it's nods , throwing down thier protection and letting the shit hit the fan...:thumbsup:

_________

All that avoidance, and you still won't explain why you have to discuss this HIDING behind a sock account instead of your normal online monicker.

Its funny when you failures have to go this route, because its so transparent and obvious.......and makes the words coming out of your mouth even more amusing. Kinda like watching Reefer post at Zoklet....that is such an OBVIOUS alt account for Wires a blind man could figure it out with enough time, and especially cute watching how she tries to post "normally" without the constant guise of being a victim mandating how/when she posts.

So wanna try one more time? The reason you are too fragile to post with your regular name is _________________????????

*cue the crickets*

Dfg wrote: »
    Well, I will hire some Jedi and they will take care of the Darkness then.

After the whole debacle with Yoda, might I suggest trying the other side of the fence and summoning a Sith or two? :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I am currently looking into this matter.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011

_________

you make me laugh too