so why do these things happen to me?

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i have no idea why. shit happens to me so much . its like i have bad luck and im not fuking around. my friend does shit to a girl i really like. my life's crap. i have no luck w. the ladies. i get betrayed.

idk if it has to do w. my experiment with witch craft i did in my early teens. i think i open a gate and some bad stuff got through. but it wasn't hardcore shit i never lit candles . i pretty good kid all nice but as the years went by i felt like i was getting darker inside.

maybe its because i haven't been to church in a very long time. sometimes i do curse out god but that's when im having one of those really bad days.

help out totse. what do i do. im seriously tired of all this shit.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    i have no idea why. shit happens to me so much . its like i have bad luck and im not fuking around. my friend does shit to a girl i really like. my life's crap. i have no luck w. the ladies. i get betrayed.

idk if it has to do w. my experiment with witch craft i did in my early teens. i think i open a gate and some bad stuff got through. but it wasn't hardcore shit i never lit candles . i pretty good kid all nice but as the years went by i felt like i was getting darker inside.

maybe its because i haven't been to church in a very long time. sometimes i do curse out god but that's when im having one of those really bad days.

help out totse. what do i do. im seriously tired of all this shit.

Sounds like what i went through last year, Things do eventually get better. And no church has nothing to do with it, try meditation or something. It does help
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    meditating isn't going to help . nor is thinking positively and shit like that tried it and still shit.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Shit changes, man. For a good while I was in a similar sit, or should I say shituation as you. Identify each issue, and then realise you are going to have to do something about it.
    Feel better about yourself and do whatever it takes to make you feel better - new clothes, decent haircut, learning something new etc. Also try making some new friends, just to keep the focus off the negative which has happened.

When you're ready, just go for it. Fuck religion, but seeing as you're blaming it on that and not tangible, real people and mortal emotions you won't get anywhere until you change.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Channel your dark side, I do this all the time. I am a pretty awesome dude, alwys willing to help. Pretty funny and comforting. But I have a dark side. I love killing, planning to kill or just doing bad things but since it's yin and yang for me. I try to write things out. Like my pedo guides and my erotic fiction. Plus, by contributing here I tend to balance things out and when I am in really shitty mode I tend to lose self control and show my dark side. I have done this quite a few times IRL, quite recently in my own house but since I am a good social engineerer and a very controlled person I handled the situation.

But it's getting worse each day. So, to combat that I have started doing workouts. I know it sounds silly running and jogging in this hot fucking weather, but it's either this or going outside and strangling people.

When it comes girls I have a good sense of humor and I can pretty much talk to any girl the problem is what comes next. I can't handle the second part. The endless chats, the long hours on phone and very rare touching and no sex. I could go and fuck a hooker but I have some self esteem.

I tried a cougar once but she backed out like a pussy. All the talk about her being independent was a fucking lie. So, I am back to square one but this time I am not holding back.

In short, you need to channel your bad energy. Church wont do shit, meditation helps (doesn't work for me) but having a friend you can talk to helps WAY more.

EDIT: I should mention I regard myself highly. Nothing you say will break me down. I am a fucking beacon of self confidence.
    edited May 2011
    not blaming it on religion blaming it on some shit bad luck. some bad jew jew or somthing
    edited May 2011
    i have no friend to talk to , they all shit on me and betray me.

if u were here in the USA, DFG, you would get so much pussy lol.
    edited May 2011
    always thought about just ditching home and going to bristol UK. to start a new life. maybe even fly to one of you totseans then we can chill do night OP's and shit lol.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    i have no friend to talk to , they all shit on me and betray me.

if u were here in the USA, DFG, you would get so much pussy lol.

You can talk to me via IRC. We can have a private session. I offer this service from time to time. If you need motivation I will provide you with just that :)
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    stop feeling sorry for yourself, that won't change shit. maybe if you had balls and accepted responsibility like a man, it would be you getting the girls, not your friend. get your mind right kid.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    God damn grow some balls kid.

If i were your friend i'd steal your girl too faggot.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lol fuckin loser ^What bhd said.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    Stop blaming others. Once you are able to take responsibility for your actions, you are able to take control of the situation.

Of course your life is shit because you chose to have a poor mentality..

"why do things happen to me??" So you want other "things" to happen to other people and not you?? Do you know how selfish that is? Grow up man...

Don't wish for less problems. You don't need less problems; you simply need more skills..
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    all these post about growing a pair is actually helping out :thumbsup: thought i would get irritated by it but naw . fuk that imma make that girl get with me @ least try to. fuk it . its a dog eat dog world i cant just sit back and take it up the ass all the time . :thumbsup: cheers people.
  • TadacantTadacant New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    well said
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Well said indeed :) Bad things happen to you because you let them happen, get self confidence and resolve and you can beat any situation.
    edited May 2011
    im starting to see now , need moar encouraging post gimme moar .

i think imma start carrying a piece of paper w/ some of the comment you guys put then i'll read them when im feeling a little low . then back to work :thumbsup:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    write down some positive affirmations for yourself. fake it til you make it.