Comments

• jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Nice links, bub.
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited June 2011
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't know if you're trolling or not but...

There's definitely going to be something in the way of a false flag in the near future. You can bank on it. The Willis Tower seems like an obvious choice. WTC was really a big hunk of junk by 9/11. There was lots of money being pumped into it, a lot more needed to be pumped into it, and there wasn't much money coming out of it. That's sort of the case with the Willis Tower but I don't think it's quite as bad as WTC was.

It may be a little too obvious by now though. Lots of people are saying the next staged attack will be on the Willis Tower. Maybe too many people are expecting it to happen there for them to carry it out. The next target may be somewhere totally unexpected.

All the same, you probably shouldn't cross post here. They don't like it too much.
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    STFU OP:facepalm: None of your links work and conspiracy theorists like you are fucking retarded.

*Sigh*...You don't get it.:rolleyes:
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Me nether
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    How could they have possibly known I was going to post this, and then stopped me before I did?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    If you predict it, then you'll be smug.
    If you don't, you'll look like another tinfoil hat fuckwit.

We will see.
  • edited June 2011
    I think a chemical attack would make an excellent false flag, perhaps one similar to this one. Bombs are old hat, suicide bombings have already been done, but a chem' attack, ethically speaking, is really taking the gloves off which is why I suspect the IRA never tried it. So people will be disgusted and outraged whilst shitting bricks... the suspects can be killed in a firefight... for your own safety the Patriot Act could be 'upgraded' ... you get the idea.
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    If you predict it, then you'll be smug.
    If you don't, you'll look like another tinfoil hat fuckwit.

We will see.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen. I'm just posting this so that if they pull it, YOU WILL KNOW WHO TO BLAME.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Actually you did say it will happen.Look at the title and your first post. Now you will look retarded when it dosnt happen which it wont.
    So it's dumb for someone else to say it definitely will happen, but it's not arrogant at all for you to say it definitely won't happen?
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    THANK YOU.
  • MiranMiran Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    IRA never used Chemical weapons because they knew if they opened that can of worms, they'd get buried into the ground. One of the same reasons why a real chemical attack hasn't really been seen in Iraq or Afganistan. It's surprisingly easier than most people think to make basic chemical weapons and they have the brainpower. Pulling that sort of heat onto you simply isn't worth it, even for the shock value.

If the IRA had done something like that in the sixties, that would've forced the British to retaliate with judicious amounts of overwhelming force. Its much more economical and easier to pick off small groups of enemies with bombs and snipers in the long run. With an attack like that, they would've seen the strength of the local garrisons multiply considerably, making their jobs even more difficult. The pressure on the home-front would've forced anyone on the fence into the "Lets smash them into the ground" party.

Simple strategy. Don't stab the sleeping dragon. Poke it with a dull stick until it gets annoyed just enough to roll over off the treasure pile.