*Rest In Peace*: TheDarkRodent

2»

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    No mom crack at all there skippy, just pointing out how hard you blow your own horn. I guess that must be as nobody but Spectral will blow it for you.

Now THERE'S the butthurt spastic Rodent everyone remembers. You haven't made a post for 6+ hours, but of course in 3 minutes flat you are on my shit faster than the stink or flies. :cool:

Keep. On. Clinging. You. Starstruck. Bitch! :thumbsup:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    @ Daguru: Dude, new post feature, everyone saw it at the same time. The whole ordeal of TDR hanging on your every word isn't as true as you want it to be.

Boozer, there is no denying who has the ability to VIEW it.....that isn't the point.

What IS the punchline to the joke is how quickly Rodent just HAS to respond to things, and then when examining the quality/context of those responses......it exposes his immaturity,impulsiveness and starstruck butthurtedness. He obviously can NOT help himself, except only when challenged or called out for it.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Boozer, there is no denying who has the ability to VIEW it.....that isn't the point.

What IS the punchline to the joke is how quickly Rodent just HAS to respond to things, and then when examining the quality/context of those responses......it exposes his immaturity,impulsiveness and starstruck butthurtedness. He obviously can NOT help himself, except only when challenged or called out for it.

And you continuing to carry on with this BS is no better, STFU/GTFO my totse.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    And you continuing to carry on with this BS is no better, STFU/GTFO my totse.

If B&M is too fragile for your sensibilities, might I ask what the fuck you are doing here? Or are you one of the morons that believe since HB was an offshoot of the original B&M you have some "right" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) to be a slobbering and unoriginal monkey here, and a little dicey discourse is too much for you and everyone else? :facepalm:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Now THERE'S the butthurt spastic Rodent everyone remembers. You haven't made a post for 6+ hours, but of course in 3 minutes flat you are on my shit faster than the stink or flies. :cool:

Keep. On. Clinging. You. Starstruck. Bitch! :thumbsup:

No mom cracks and no but hurt either, that is unless you are feeling some...
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    @ Daguru: Dude, new post feature, everyone saw it at the same time. The whole ordeal of TDR hanging on your every word isn't as true as you want it to be.

Do you honestly think the "truth" is the point of all this? We need a fucking ROFL smiley.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Do you honestly think the "truth" is the point of all this? We need a fucking ROFL smiley.
    The point is how idiotic and clueless these retards are. Nothing more.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    The point is how idiotic and clueless these retards are. Nothing more.

That is not the point, that is your point supported only your opinion.