Seed banks

familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
So, how do you guys feel about seed banks that ship to America? Risky? I am naturally a paranoid type of guy, and I would like to hear some solid opinions.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    Personally, I wouldn't trust it.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    Any 'legit' business that will do this is not really legit. Better off to make friends with some one online who is in a country where they can get seeds and get them to post them to you.

There are plenty of members in Europe that could get seeds - also, what is the law in Canada (although I can guess that its probably legal to buy them there)?

Alternativly, save some bag seed. Sometimes you get lucky and get some decent genetics.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Any 'legit' business that will do this is not really legit. Better off to make friends with some one online who is in a country where they can get seeds and get them to post them to you.

There are plenty of members in Europe that could get seeds - also, what is the law in Canada (although I can guess that its probably legal to buy them there)?

Alternativly, save some bag seed. Sometimes you get lucky and get some decent genetics.

That sucks. I've ordered spore prints online with no problems. I was hoping that out of all the websites selling seeds, at least a few of them would be legit.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    familyguy wrote: »
    That sucks. I've ordered spore prints online with no problems. I was hoping that out of all the websites selling seeds, at least a few of them would be legit.

Well at least in the states* mushroom spore purchasing/owning is legal as long as they for "microscopy purposes only". Weed seeds on the other hand have no legal use unless you're a legal grower.

*spore prints are Illegal in the states of California, Georgia, and Idaho.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    quit being a little bitch.

google "attitude seeds"

i think they're currently the most recognized & respected seed bank in the industry today.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    your fine. check out grasscity, they have a whole thread pages and pages long dedicated to this. you wont get in trouble. the worst thing that could happen is your seeds dont pass through customs
  • gingerkidgingerkid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/
    ive used them before, they are legit and stealth shipping.
    it took like 3-4 weeks to get my seeds but customs signed off on the package and i got all my seeds. they came in a wallet.