Extorting Cheaters

ShadyLadyShadyLady Locked
edited July 2010 in Man Cave

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like a great idea, definitely well thought out. I don't have anything to add to this though other than that I wouldn't limit it to just $500 and that you shouldn't just limit yourself to Craigslist. This site looks like it could be potential goldmine for this, since it explicitly says the site is for cheaters.

http://www.ashleymadison.com/
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I donno that kinda makes you a wannabe narc. Is that better than just straight up being a narc? donno :confused:
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    ShadyLady has come up with a brilliant plan. I wouldn't limit myself to 500 a hit but as goes with any mark you must know their financial situation before investing two much time. Everyone has different goals as to how much money they consider their time worth. I would say that if you have to spend say 2 to 4 weeks interacting with a mark, It would be better to aim high. Again this is all dependant on what the mark has to lose if busted. As far as providing a picture of yourself that kinda depends if A female had an awesome body a no tattoos or scars it would probably be best to go with the camera flash in the mirror shot to make the face not noticable but still show off ones womenly assets. My next question is how romanticly involved would the grifter get involved with the mark. In some states Adultry can be proved in court via intent however in others sexual intercourse will have had to have occoured for it to be adultry. (just something to think about) .

Now on to the GPS part

The Following is a proct that a logistics company i know used to put in its trailers without alerting the driver to in order to discretley track them to see if they broke rout etc. http://www.zoombak.com/products/universal/ This product is awesome just read the link any questions id be glad to help. So yeah I see the cheater scheme as being pretty decent. I'm a guy and dont wanna chat it up with gay men, but for a decent looking an intelligent female I see much potential
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You don't want to use a girl that's too pretty as it might become obvious he's been scammed, use google and Photoshop the images slighty to make them look more "real" as to keep suspion down.

As for gps I had one for my car from china, it was about 80$ and is pretty good gps one, you put a sim card in it phone the number then it texts you back a URL to google maps showing the cars location , it was magentic so you could stick it pretty much anywhere on the car, the battery lasts for about 36 hours, if your interested in this one pm me and I'll dig out the sites URL for you