family not family

kisabexkisabex Semo-Regulars
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Why is it we have to tolerate people because they are related to us.

Last night me my partner and my gorgus 2 twin sisters went to our gramps bday meal, (nan and gramp are fine) butttt not only do we never see the othere as in, 2 couzins ther missuses and kids and autie and uncle, why cos they are annoying and arogant and self absobred.

so us four get put on a seperate table omg how outcasted are we, and his is my das side of the family, Dad is in work on the rigs (lucky him) so he couldnt make us comfortable.

My aunty got me to cut the cake, sound awful i know lol, it wasnt the fact she asked me it was the way she asked me loudly and bossy and belittling like i was 15 yrs old infront of every1, then she congrats my cake cutting by saying it belittling again. at first i thought ths is just me untill today my partner said the same and my sisters agreed they felt acward.

family suck id rather not bother, they arnt my family they boast they listen to thier own voices only! thats not family
my family is my sisters dad mum (bit of a pain lol) not with my dad btw. step mom nooooo wayyyy and my partners family are the best they have been more of a family to me the past 3 yrs than my actuall blood relatives

anyway ill shut the fook up now but dammm that was good getting it out lol

sorry if you had to read all that
mwahhhhhhhhxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kiss bex at http://www.kissandtellwear.co.uk

Comments

• CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    Grow up. People are just people.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Molotov everything, then murder/suicide.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Molotov everything, then murder/suicide.

^THIS
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Yeah I know what you mean :) People are people I guess, and they forget to treat people with decent respect and courtesy related or non-related. You have said it yourself though, just dont bother with them. Its the same with my family: me, my sister, and my cousins meet up on the last Thursday of every month to have a pub quiz. Cant be bothered with the rest of the family so we just dont bother with them. However the pub quizzes are fun and we all have a great time together!