Tell me about speedballs...

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
This shit I've actually been kind of interested in. It sounds like just straight euphoria. How's your experience with them?

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    Speedballing is too crazy for me. It's intravenous use of heroin or morphine and cocaine together in the same syringe. The original speedball used cocaine hydrochloride mixed with morphine sulfate, as opposed to heroin.

Stay away from that shit if at all possible, That shit killed Chris Farley.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    ive heard its great and euphoric

but i

wouldnt fuck with that shit.

it takes down even the biggest of men
  • edited July 2011
    It's supposed to be great, but it seems quite dangerous.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm not experienced enough with either, but if I ever decide to take it, I would take around 3/4 is a normal dose of each.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I didn't do it hypodermic, but I did take 15mg Morphine Sulphate up my ass and a few good, 90% pure lines of coke under my tongue. I can inject, but I prefer not to as I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to Opes in that way.
    Anyway, it hit me. I knew the high from Morphine, not least when it's absorbed so fast via your rectal tissue, but one minute I was nodding nicely, then was still energetic. The euphoria was almost overwhelming. Did it at a party, and was stood in a corner chatting to a mate, but every so often I'd bite my bottom lip and my eyes would flutter.
    Shit was good.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    One time (and fucking never again) I shot about an ounce of coke over a 3-4 hour period (probably 10-12 registers). Jesus it was fucked up. Your hearing gets all flanged out, and it's completely different from the type of high you get from snorting. With H the type of high you get from shooting is the same you'd get from snorting or ingesting. I ALMOST OD'ed on H once by snorting too much. It was like a year after 9/11 and I had to fly home from New York. I was high as fucking fuck going through security at the airport, but somehow got through. 10 minutes later I puked fruit punch all over a public bathroom stall, stumbled to the plane, and slept the entire flight home. When I landed I was sober enough to drive home, but the residual high lasted another 24 hours.

TL/DR: Weed is all you need.
    edited July 2011
    I wish frostbyte wasn't in jail. I feel like he'd know a lot about this shit.
  • edited July 2011
    It is pretty much the most intense euphoria I have ever experienced, I have done the opiate/cocaine mix quite a few different ways, and it seldom disappoints. The only way I have done it recently is freebasing both together, very nice, very addictive. The only thing I have tried that was better was some E that I knew was spiked with heroin, with a xanax for good measure, sooo nice, awesome visuals with music, slept like a baby after a great 5 hour ride.

Thanks for reminding me about Frost Byte, I said I would write him.

C/O
    "it was the best buzz ever, and then I died"
    edited July 2011
    We should make a thread about things to write to him.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Actually as Chupalo said, the ears did play a factor. My sense of hearing was really distorted at times. Felt like I was sitting in a tube and someone was banging on the sides, and speech was bellowed.
  • edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    We should make a thread about things to write to him.

Dude, you totally read my mind.