"but marijuanasaurus... abooboobooboo"

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
what-grinds-my-gears.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears? When Im reading a guide on the internet that always comes to a stop to include some sort of predicted reader commentary.
Perfect Example:

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=1429
"But rabbitweed, I miss her a lot and I really think crying into her phone like a little girl at 3am will win her over"

Dont mean to single you out rabbitweed, but thats really fucking annoying.

I play a lot of video games, so Im always reading guides on the internet on how to play a certain character or how to play a certain boss, and Ive noticed a trend among writers to include that stupid whiny voice: "But Marijuanasaurus!!! Its just trying to prove a point." It does so in such a condescending and demeaning manner, as if the writer of the guide is God with all the answers to life important questions. "But Marijuanasaurus, your dick is bigger than mine, how will I ever get her off?"

News flash writers. This does not make you sound any more smarter, and it actually ruins your credibility. So if you want to feel more bigger and powerful than the average person. youre better off doing cocaine then putting words in peoples mouths. "BUT MARIJUANASAURUS!!!!" "Yea shut the fuck up..." :facepalm:

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't even think he posts here. I had that guide from when he posted it on &T, and it seemed relevant so I made a thread for it.
  • trickstertrickster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    That reminds of those stupid fucking game shows where the host says something and the ENTIRE AUDIENCE responds, like they all thought of the same thing at the exact same time when it's really just a fucking sign telling them how they feel and what to think like robotic idiot slaves... either that or they really are some sort of fucking hive minded entity that is attempting to take over the planet by enslaving game show audiences and using them to push trends and fudge the demographic numbers, slowly resulting in a cultural shift so that they can bring in their own human-zombie-shells into a position of power, and then destroy our ability to defend ourselves by weakening our minds into oatmeal-jello so that they can come in and steal all our water or some shit. Probably not the case, but that's what it makes me think of.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Deja Vu. I've seen this somewhere.