Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

Director:
Joss Whedon

Stars:
Neil Patrick Harris
Felicia Day
Nathan Fillion

Plot:
Wanna be supervillain Dr. Horrible runs a blog and commits a series of crimes to attract the attention of the world and the larger supervillain community. Eventually getting invited by Bad Horse - the thoroughbred of sin, into the League of Villains. However, his attempts to join are foiled time and again by his nemesis, Captain Hammer. Things become even more complicated when Penny, his love interest, accidentally gets involved in his alter ego's affairs and falls for Captain Hammer. His failures continue to mount, both in his attempts to win over Penny and enter the guild. Eventually bringing everything to a hectic, complicated climax...

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXI3obHfwgU

Movie:
Dr. Horrible was set to have a sequel made, possibly as a full length movie. However this project has been delayed due to Whedon's directing the Avengers movie.

Regards,
-Grey

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    I've only seen Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog once but I remember it being awesome. I love me some NPH so it was automatically good to me.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    I remember when this first came out. The full thing was only live for about 3 days.
    Not usually a fan of musicals, but I fucking loved this one.
    NPH, Felicia Day, and Nathan Fillion in one place?
    Fuck. Yes.