Hi guys!

Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Just made the move from you-know-where. That place was bullshit. I couldn't even enter IRC chat without getting banned instantly. I just wanted to talk to my mommy and ask her why she killed me......mabye those of you that still post on Zoklet can ask her to get in contact with me here.

This site seems pretty ok though, hopefully it will be informative and entertaining and I look forward to contributing.

Comments

• Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hai fella
  • edited July 2010
    Welcome. We're trying our best to mix information and entertainment here, so I hope you have fun! By the way, who were you over on &Z? Or would you rather not say?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Were all glad to have you. We have brownies. Zoklet has AIDS. I think you will like it here.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hi, Good to see you.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    clock Y's?
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hhhahhahaahha

Srs funny
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hear wires p00ps out fetuses
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hear wires p00ps out fetuses

Once a week, but never on the same day.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    You guys are fucked :\ Yeah wires is a bitch and I hate her too, but like, making fun of somebody losing a child through a MISCARRIAGE(Hint: Not abortion) is a step too far in my books.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    You guys are fucked :\ Yeah wires is a bitch and I hate her too, but like, making fun of somebody losing a child through a MISCARRIAGE(Hint: Not abortion) is a step too far in my books.

Cool story bro.
  • Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Lighten up man. How do you think I feel? I was skewered with a coat hanger and flushed down the fucking toilet but I'm not bitter anymore. I can see the humor in my situation so why can't my mommy? If only I had her phone number or links to her social networking sites I could get in touch with her and let her know I'm not angry anymore. We could both have a laugh about it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    ITT: Lulz,

Welcome WDB hahhaha.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010

1) That's why you don't post sensitive info on the internet (especially on a site like totse)

AND

2) Expect EVERYONE to have sympathy

AND

3) Act like a total bitch to pretty much anyone and expect respect in return
  • edited July 2010
    Not found.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's pope.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    1) That's why you don't post sensitive info on the internet (especially on a site like totse)

AND

2) Expect EVERYONE to have sympathy

AND

3) Act like a total bitch to pretty much anyone and expect respect in return

Exactly. I mean when around people that just like to have fun you gotta keep shit like that to yourself. Its all in good fun.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010

and then something something bel air :confused:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    and then something something bel air :confused:

In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground were i spent most of my days.

• Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    It's pope.

Sorry no, Pope is a worthless fat fuck.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    hahaha. I wish I knew who you really were. Many lulz to you good sir.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    n3761707133090307165pd1.jpg

This is a picture to live by all you whiny bastards.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lighten up man. How do you think I feel? I was skewered with a coat hanger and flushed down the fucking toilet but I'm not bitter anymore. I can see the humor in my situation so why can't my mommy? If only I had her phone number or links to her social networking sites I could get in touch with her and let her know I'm not angry anymore. We could both have a laugh about it.

Get that bitch on Jerry springer, after you hug it out she can score some Jerry beads and not completely want to kill herself after looking at where her life is.