edited July 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I didn't expect it to take long.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    I didn't expect it to take long.

Yeah it was only a matter of time. Whoever was behind T2 (mikehunt1?) obviously paid no real attention to making it worth while for someone to come back to. I mean the layout is just horrendous and I learned 8 years ago in my web design class back in high school how to create a website with twice as much potential and functionality than him.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol, took us longer than I expected.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Yeah it was only a matter of time. Whoever was behind T2 (mikehunt1?) obviously paid no real attention to making it worth while for someone to come back to. I mean the layout is just horrendous and I learned 8 years ago in my web design class back in high school how to create a website with twice as much potential and functionality than him.

Yeah for real. I personally was making apps when I was in middle school. And those were better then this last abomination. And then I went on to High school where I Designed the School home page with the help of Icee Weiner.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Lol, took us longer than I expected.

Agreed but we will rise to the top in no time.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    To the fucking top. That way when we fall we fall on every last other things. We will be the last thing to go down. Unless robots. Robots are always unfortunate possibilities.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    You can all count on me to keep posting crappy posts :D
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Were counting on your skills Mayberry. Make us proud.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    totse2 sux
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    When &Z was down I'd go over there to flame and piss people off. It's just the same 10 people posting. It's like a repeat combo dating site for really boring people.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    When &Z was down I'd go over there to flame and piss people off. It's just the same 10 people posting. It's like a repeat combo dating site for really boring people.

Unfortunately that's true. I don't see any new faces and only handful of people are active.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    when &z was down i'd go over there to flame and piss people off. It's just the same 10 people posting. It's like a repeat combo dating site for really boring people.

lol
  • edited July 2010
    Well. We have another mission. I Google Totse, and Totse2 pops up first. Unacceptable.
  • edited July 2010
    Well. We have another mission. I Google Totse, and Totse2 pops up first. Unacceptable.

Yeah, this is a problem. We've been trying to influence Google results though, even though I don't think many people are doing it :P
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Yeah, this is a problem. We've been trying to influence Google results though, even though I don't think many people are doing it :P

It wont be like this for long. It would be nice if we could have the original Totse domain name though. But all well we will rise to the top once more.