Questions about car hopping.

jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
I was visiting the store earlier to get my daily dose of coffee, when I heard an announcement over the store intercom.

"Greetings. Tonight, i'm going car hopping for the first time. Any advice would be appreciated, such as how not to get caught and what to wear, ect. Thank you, resume shopping and enjoy your time here at 7-11."

I personally have no interest in car hopping or anything illegal, but i thought i'd post here and help out my good friend at 7-11.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Have a good read of this guide - http://www.totse.info/cms/guide-to-car-and-garage-shopping

It's got a shit load of good information. There are also a few threads on the subject too, if you want to read those :) I'd write more but I have to rush out right now, but keep any questions coming :)
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^Hey that guide looks familiar, ;)
  • edited July 2011
    My information to you is to not look suspicious. Don't dress like you're out to steal things - just look and act normal, and act like the car you're breaking into is actually your car. If someone spots you trying to open a locked car, just act as though you forgot your keys again.