everyonedoesit.com

Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Any one have any good experiences from this site? If so, Enlighten Me.

Comments

• 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    They are a very reputable site. I suggest them to anyone who wants to buy online. They ship from Europe, so it takes like 2 weeks to get to North America, although some get their stuff in under a week.

What are you in the market for?
  • edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    They are a very reputable site. I suggest them to anyone who wants to buy online. They ship from Europe, so it takes like 2 weeks to get to North America, although some get their stuff in under a week.

What are you in the market for?

I ordered from Grasscity (Also in Europe. I picked them because they had the item I was looking for cheaper than EDIT. It looks like EDIT has a larger, nicer selection, though.) and it's dragging ass. I'm on week three.

Anyway OP, EDIT is a massive site that serves thousands of customers around the world. They're quite reputable.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    EDIT used to have great forums, i used to post on them back when the original totse was around

i bought a lot of stuff from there, too bad the forums died, i dont know why that was
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm thinking along the lines of atleast a bong or a pipe, maybe a grinder too.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    Awesome website, very reliable, if you spend a fair ammout they give you free stuff :cool:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm thinking along the lines of atleast a bong or a pipe, maybe a grinder too.

You might want to check out etsy for good, handmade, cheap pipes and bongs.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    You might want to check out etsy for good, handmade, cheap pipes and bongs.

Now we're talkin.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Now we're talkin.

This is an EPIC deal for a stemless bong. It's pretty thick, too, 4mm. I don't know whether to buy that or just get this ashcatcher for the bong I already have.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    IMO Grasscity has most shit products at pricey prices.

Seriously I can go into a head shop and find much better quality glass. You can even order custom glass straight from an artist. Now THAT might me a tad more expensive but quality is paramount when selecting glass to smoke from.

Quality of the glass/piece is the difference between it being broke and not.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    EDIT used to have great forums, i used to post on them back when the original totse was around

i bought a lot of stuff from there, too bad the forums died, i dont know why that was

They moved to www.chilledtimes.com They're a bunch of dickheads though, fun to troll. I got banned many times. I went back a few weeks ago to browse and saw someone mention me :cool: I'm just that memorable.

But yea, EDIT are good. Or were. I used to use them a lot, when they sold legal highs. Got a couple of pieces from there too, a steamroller and smallish bong I think. And some PT, and blunt wraps and skins for when I couldn't be arsed walking to the shop.