Recruiting Writers

edited July 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Earlier today, I got a request on Tumblr asking if we needed any more "writers for the site", to which I replied with some stuff explaining that we'd love to have someone else on board. Then it got me thinking - what if we were to attempt to recruit some people from around the internet to write articles for us? I think we'd need a slight overhaul of the CMS to make it look a little more appealing and easier to work with, but if we had a few dedicated writers on board then maybe we could produce some good quality, fresh content for us to use. I dunno how hard it would be, but apparently the people who're following me on my Totse Tumblr seem to like this place, especially if one of them considered writing for us.

Anyway, I'm going to wait for this dude to get back to me.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Sounds like you have come across a great lead, you should run with it. I am not much of a writer myself but if I can help on the back end in anyway let me know.
  • edited July 2011
    Sounds like you have come across a great lead, you should run with it. I am not much of a writer myself but if I can help on the back end in anyway let me know.

I intend to, I'm just waiting for the guy to respond to my question asking him what he could bring to the table. Problem is, I dunno when he sent the question but he hasn't posted on his account in a couple days. I'll keep checking though, hopefully I didn't miss the chance.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Seems promising. This thread has my interest.