Maintaining BLTC

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I am not sure who is moderating BLTC but it could be done a little better. No mods are answering questions or offering advice. I asked that a thread I made be taken down and it hasn't.

I know people have a life outside of &totse but these things are what the forum is about. I have offered a number of times to moderate but got no responses. I'm trying to get BLTC some viewers and some interesting threads going but when a mod is never present it is pointless. I want BLTC to be even a fraction of the forum it was before, but it's not happening without a mod.

Sorry if this sounds aggressive but I just want to see BLTC be a place of interest, advice, and knowledge like it used to be. Let's do something about this. I will continue to post procedures, stories, and just interesting things in general.

I just saw that HTS-Noob is on this bbs. He would also be a good mod if he were to want to be. We just need one that will be present.

Comments

• HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Go do it then.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    Nice.

Thank you.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Can I help too?
    edited July 2010
    Can I help too?

I've been on &totse for about 6 years bro. Not boasting or claiming I'm better than anyone else, just stateing facts.

I have read and done a lot in real life that can apply to this type of forum. I guess post some helpful or interesting threads and get noticed.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jamie, I made him mod more or less, so he doesnt bug me. Anyways, his post was well done so eitherway.
  • edited July 2010
    fr0st, you plan on making some rules and making a sticky at the top?
    edited July 2010
    Don't take this the wrong way but if your decision was based on you not wanting to be bugged by me please remove me.

I wanted to be a moderator to help build BLTC and get it back to the way it was before. I thought by being a moderator I could get some of my other intelligent friends to join BLTC. Then start to make this forum a place where people would want to come learn, share information, and stories. And of course be entertained. I loved the old BLTC and I'm trying to get it back.

I just felt kind of belittled by your statement about bugging you. This was not suppose to be some sappy post, I can be a quite a fucking smartass I just felt this was not the time.

I also thank you for starting this bbs up. I missed totse.
    edited July 2010
    fr0st, you plan on making some rules and making a sticky at the top?

I was trying to think of a good orginal sticky that would still be popular.

What is the general opioin on the board about a rule thread and sticky threads?
  • ZosZos New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    I was trying to think of a good orginal sticky that would still be popular.

What is the general opioin on the board about a rule thread and sticky threads?

best to get them out of the way early, BEFORE the troll invasion.
    Sources and such you wanna address before it becomes an issue also.
    If you can make the joint a place where intelligent conversation can happen i'll be happy to help. I'll admit my terror campaign against the kids in stoner chat is wearing thin, i could always use more grown up talk in my life.