SEO for CMS

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Help and Suggestions
So, as most of you know I am doing Freelance and because of it I am quite busy (restricted) Anyway, I have been working with some blogs/websites which get major traffic and it all comes down to SEO and the platform they use. I am currently downloading new add-ons for CMS which will make it much more SEO friendly. Drupal already has built-in SEO but it doesn't hurt to get an extra help. And yes, we might be changing the theme of CMS as well.

Fuck now I am late for some errands. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Sounds interesting, what are these plugins called and where can I read about them? I love additional SEO, you really can't get enough of it. SEO combined with the content we're rolling out and we'll be on top of the game for sure :thumbsup: Good work Dfg - when are you going to be around a little more? I've noticed you being pretty busy lately!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Sounds interesting, what are these plugins called and where can I read about them? I love additional SEO, you really can't get enough of it. SEO combined with the content we're rolling out and we'll be on top of the game for sure :thumbsup: Good work Dfg - when are you going to be around a little more? I've noticed you being pretty busy lately!

Dude busy is a small word for me, I am like getting fucked at all times now. Ramadan is tomorrow and it will be even a bigger bitch to get things done. I mean I have to fake fasts and eat when no one is looking and plus the weather just got more hot and the power company is acting like a cunt plus the freelance stuff and the hunt for IRL job. Not good :)

Anyway, going out again. Brb in 2 hours.
  • edited August 2011
    ^ Explain...

As far as I understand SEO is awesome and it helps our content reach higher hights in Google rankings. How is that not good?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ Explain...

As far as I understand SEO is awesome and it helps our content reach higher hights in Google rankings. How is that not good?

He is fucking for the sake of fucking man.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    It's installed. Now you can edit almost every aspect of SEO and articles from Meta tags to keywords per article and it has auto path as well. In short, Editors will have a fun time working on the CMS now.

EDIT 31 modules were installed to get that functionality.
  • edited August 2011
    ooooooo, that DOES sound fun :D I'm going to go back through the articles and edit myself some meta tags :D

lol meta