Dating sites pretty much suck.

jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
edited August 2011 in Life
I'm 18, and for the past few months I've been visiting a dating site, plentyoffish.com.

I've talked to 40+ girls and actually met two of them. It sucked.

First let's talk about the girls I didn't meet, and just texted/talked to over the internet.

Half of them weren't even worth meeting because they were, to put it bluntly, boring as all fucking hell. Couldn't hold a conversation for shit, didn't know how to give a reply longer than two words, and their vocabulary was pretty much limited to "lol" "lmfao" "haha" "ok" "thats cool" and "hehe".

About 25% of them were actually cool and worth meeting, but they were ALWAYS BUSY. ALWAYS. They told me they wanted to meet me/chill, but they were busy every day for the next month. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do, wait an entire month for someone who doesn't give enough of a fuck to find one free day out of the next 30. And yes, I understand some people have very busy lives, but here's the thing... if your life is that crazy and busy, you shouldn't be on a dating site looking for a boyfriend. No one wants a girlfriend they can only see once a month, and if you find a guy who does, they're probably fucking a lot of other people besides you.

The last 25% of the ones I didn't meet were too damn ugly. They put up hot pictures on the site, but when you ask them to send you a recent picture over texting and they do, they end up looking less attractive than a walrus' anus.

Now on to the two I did meet:

1. Actually was very hot in person, she was 20. When I got there, I thought "hey, this might actually go well.". Cut to 5 minutes later. She barely said a damn word and just had her face buried in to her phone texting the entire time. Couldn't hold a conversation at all. Highlight of the date was making out a little in her car, but that's about it. Didn't see her again.

2. She wasn't very attractive, looked almost nothing like the pictures. But hey, she was do-able. So I stayed. Wasn't as boring as the last one, but nothing special here.

Overall, I'd say it's better to just go meet girls in real life. Less of a hassle and less of a time waster.

TL;DR version: Read the fucking post you lazy asshole. It isn't even that long.

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited August 2011
    Think about it realistically for a second. its a bunch of people like you on the website. would you want to date you? prob not. maybe you shoulda brought your yugioh card collection fag

/case closed (mods feel free to lock thread )
  • jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Echidna wrote: »
    Think about it realistically for a second. its a bunch of people like you on the website. would you want to date you? prob not. maybe you shoulda brought your yugioh card collection fag

/case closed (mods feel free to lock thread )

You mad bro? You sound mad. Really mad.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    You mad bro? You sound mad. Really mad.

90% of plentoffish dating profiles are men like this guy:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177163

:facepalm:
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    90% of plentoffish dating profiles are men like this guy:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177163

What does that have to do with anything? I wasn't looking for men on there, so the quality of males on that site mean nothing to me XD
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    You ever think that maybe the ones that were only giving you one word responses and giving you the run around just weren't interested or attracted to you so they gave you the run around instead of just being a bitch and telling you you're an ugly boring fuck?
    edited August 2011
    What does that have to do with anything? I wasn't looking for men on there, so the quality of males on that site mean nothing to me XD

You don't get it do you? Those "hotties" you discuss don't even exist and are instead guys trying to show how much a a fucking loser you are by needing to flirt with people through a damn website instead of having the balls to do it offline. :facepalm:

The two people you have met one barely gave you the time of day and most likely got a free dinner out of you while texting the guy she was gonna see afterwards telling him what a fucking failure she is with at the moment while the other one lied with pictures misrepresenting herself to you and I bet you said nothing about it since you aren't likely a catch yourself now are you?
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    You ever think that maybe the ones that were only giving you one word responses and giving you the run around just weren't interested or attracted to you so they gave you the run around instead of just being a bitch and telling you you're an ugly boring fuck?

Well no, because for the most part they simply won't respond to ugly boring fucks. When I meet an "ugly boring fuck", I stop talking to them.
    edited August 2011
    Well no, because for the most part they simply won't respond to ugly boring fucks. When I meet an "ugly boring fuck", I stop talking to them.

Then why did you still talk to the one that you met in person that lied with her photos? By your own standards she wasn't attractive.
    edited August 2011
    Then why did you still talk to the one that you met in person that lied with her photos? By your own standards she wasn't attractive.

Eh? I didn't know she was an uggo until I met her. I stopped talking to her after that. (although she obviously wanted to continue talking to me because I had to ignore a fuckload of texts from her in the following weed)
    edited August 2011

How do you know?
    edited August 2011
    Eh? I didn't know she was an uggo until I met her. I stopped talking to her after that. (although she obviously wanted to continue talking to me because I had to ignore a fuckload of texts from her in the following weed)

But you wasted time with a meeting instead of walking away to begin with. I mean you had a signal to meet up with her because you had to pick her out of the crowd now didn't you? Once you figured out what she really looked liked why did you stay?
    How do you know?

Most attractive girls want a chump to be their "rock" while they go out with their friends to the clubs and suck basketballs through garden hoses of the guys in the clubs. OP has chump written across his forehead.
    edited August 2011
    How do you know?

Well let me put it this way, girls get messaged by a shit load of guys every day, do you think they continue to talk to every single one of them? No, they probably just stop responding to the uggos and the autistic boring shits.
    edited August 2011
    But you wasted time with a meeting instead of walking away to begin with. I mean you had a signal to meet up with her because you had to pick her out of the crowd now didn't you? Once you figured out what she really looked liked why did you stay?

Because I'm not a complete dick and she wasn't gut wrenchingly ugly, she was just... below average.
    edited August 2011
    Well let me put it this way, girls get messaged by a shit load of guys every day, do you think they continue to talk to every single one of them? No, they probably just stop responding to the uggos and the autistic boring shits.

Or just reply with "lol" "lmfao" "haha" "ok" "thats cool" and "hehe" until the uggo gets the hint.
    edited August 2011

Or they look for the chumps like yourself as they pretty much joined the site for attention and to find a guys wallet to dig into. I mean you even admitted the girl that was hot barely gave you the time of day.

Because I'm not a complete dick and she wasn't gut wrenchingly ugly, she was just... below average.

She lied to you about what she looked like. So instead of standing her up you gave her attention and then ignored her after the initial contact without explaining why, which most likely hurt her feelings worse than standing her up would do. Way to go dick. :thumbsup:
    edited August 2011
    Or just reply with "lol" "lmfao" "haha" "ok" "thats cool" and "hehe" until the uggo gets the hint.

Why would they want them to get a "hint"? Some people would take those one word replies as some effort on the girl's part to actually talk to them. If they just ignore them, then they'll get the hint and it requires less effort on the girl's part.
    edited August 2011
    Why would they want them to get a "hint"? Some people would take those one word replies as some effort on the girl's part to actually talk to them. If they just ignore them, then they'll get the hint and it requires less effort on the girl's part.

Girls, like yourself in ignoring the girls texts instead of being direct, are wusses when it comes to confrontation and instead, like yourself in ignoring the texts of the girl, have people figure out the truth by giving "hints." :facepalm:
    edited August 2011
    Girls, like yourself in ignoring the girls texts instead of being direct, are wusses when it comes to confrontation and instead, like yourself in ignoring the texts of the girl, have people figure out the truth by giving "hints." :facepalm:

To add to this, girls love attention. Like the "hot" girl you said was sitting there texting the whole time. They love that shit. it seems the reason you had to resort to a dating site to find a girl AND still failed is because you don't know shit about females. Maybe there is a class or something you could take to help you not be so fucking oblivious to what is going on around you.
    edited August 2011
    To add to this, girls love attention. Like the "hot" girl you said was sitting there texting the whole time. They love that shit. it seems the reason you had to resort to a dating site to find a girl AND still failed is because you don't know shit about females. Maybe there is a class or something you could take to help you not be so fucking oblivious to what is going on around you.

Except that the hot one who still texted the entire damn time continued to text/call me after we met. I simply ignored the texts and calls. If she continued to try to start conversations afterwards she must have had some interest. And no, I didn't pay for her or buy her anything. We paid for our own shit.
    edited August 2011

I've already recommended him a site but he called my link "gay." If this kid wants any help he should Google "Leykis 101 Tenets." Its the only way this pussy might get anything until he can act like a fucking man :facepalm:
    Except that the hot one who still texted the entire damn time continued to text/call me after we met. I simply ignored the texts and calls. If she continued to try to start conversations afterwards she must have had some interest. And no, I didn't pay for her or buy her anything. We paid for our own shit.

But you still gave her you time which has value you could be building up and expanding yourself for the better instead of getting into her pants now didn't you? :facepalm:
    edited August 2011
    ITT: lost cause
    edited August 2011
    ITT: lost cause

Judging on how he settled for the woman that lied to him about her very appearance and didn't walk away shows he has crap self esteem to begin with. I'd also like to know for the "hot one" what did she look like in her proportions? I'm beginning to think she, like the last one that lied, wasn't attractive to begin with.
    edited August 2011
    Post some pics faggot!
    edited August 2011
    Post some pics faggot!

I think we ripped him such a new asshole Goatse would be jealous. Poor guy never stood a chance.
    edited August 2011
    I think we ripped him such a new asshole Goatse would be jealous. Poor guy never stood a chance.

Because I care about what randoms on the internet think. Lulz.

And as for the hot one, she was skinny, her tits were Cs, and she had a pretty good ass. I don't know the measurements because I didn't ask and didn't bring a tape measure.
    edited August 2011
    Because I care about what randoms on the internet think. Lulz.

And as for the hot one, she was skinny, her tits were Cs, and she had a pretty good ass. I don't know the measurements because I didn't ask and didn't bring a tape measure.

Unless you can post pics you are making shit up to save yourself. You in reality went to the place you met her and encountered a beached beluga whale. Since you, a guy with no standards and absolutely no game encountered said whale, you decided to just have lunch/dinner and not take pics like average Totsean because you were embarrassed. Then, after your failure of an encounter, you decided to make a post to delude yourself by posting "relative guesses." I mean you'd know her height by judging how tall she was on you.

edited August 2011
    So let me get this straight. The first girl was hot, texted the whole time and didn't talk to you much and you too made out afterwards. Then you ignored her and went on a date with a below average girl. If the first girl was hot why didn't you give her a second chance when she tried getting in touch with you again? You never stopped to think that maybe the reason she texted and didn't talk much on your first date was because she was shy or nervous? yeah you made out but everyone knows how to do that but not everyone knows what to say when sitting across someone they just met. you are either really stupid or full of shit.
    edited August 2011
    You never stopped to think that maybe the reason she texted and didn't talk much on your first date was because she was shy or nervous?

Either that or like the second girl he lied about his appearance by using other people's photos. Did she ever message him back for a second date or agree to a second one? He got her alone but didn't seal the deal? She most likely thinks OP is a raging homo and is avoiding him because he didn't try and fuck her.

1. Actually was very hot in person, she was 20. When I got there, I thought "hey, this might actually go well.". Cut to 5 minutes later. She barely said a damn word and just had her face buried in to her phone texting the entire time. Couldn't hold a conversation at all. Highlight of the date was making out a little in her car, but that's about it. Didn't see her again.

Wow man I'm calling troll on this, or he is a homo because in his own words he didn't go for round two on this hot chick. Which one is it OP; troll or homo?
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    Lol OP refuses to post back into his failure of a thread.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    This was a fun read. Bottom line, op just learn to understand women.
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    This was a fun read. Bottom line, op just learn to understand women.

Agreed. If he understood women he would know why this happened to him.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    LOL at OP for being a faggot
    edited August 2011
    I went through my subscribed threads and noticed this again. I had a lol and then felt bad for a moment that people like the OP exist then Lol'd again because he is a little bitch.