Throw-away Email Addresses

edited August 2011 in Tech & Games
These things can be super handy sometimes, and I want to turn this thread into a list of all the throw-away email addresses that we can find. I have listed the ones I can think of off the top of my head below, but I'm sure a few of you have some more to add to the list.

10 Minute Mail
Mailinator
Spam.la
HMA Mail
Guerrilla Mail
Dispostable
Emailthe

If you're wondering what disposable email addresses can be used for, then listen up. Have you ever signed up onto a website and it's asked you for your email address to provide you with an activation link? Perhaps you don't want to use your regular email account to sign up with - send it to the disposable account! The great thing about these is that they're anonymous when used with proxies, and the accounts self-destruct after a certain amount of time (on most of the sites, not all). Awesome.

Feel free to discuss disposable email addresses as well as list more, I don't mind. Just help out in some way :)

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Great thread :thumbsup: people really underestimate the usefulness of these. I used to use HushMail which is throwaway if you don't login for 2 weeks, but it's not strictly "10 minute throwaway" like those above.