Teaching Your Kittens a Lesson

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Life
I have cats and I don't pet them but they seems to roam around my place all the time. I do however feed them Chicken heads. I can tolerate a couple or just a single male cat but when it comes to kitten I have strict policy. I don't let them fuck around. The theory is simple, cats fuck all the time, female cats get in heat and then reproduce and then they go on their life by stealing more and more food and being a total bitch but that's acceptable.

It becomes a pain in the ass when the child starts following the mother. I can tolerate a kitten if they're more trustworthy, like if his mum comes to me and just does whatever I command, he should do the same or at least me message him and he does that but I hate kitten who runs away or are just impulsive.

So, I have a special stage set for them. I try to cooperate and get close to them but after all my attempts it doesn't work and the kitten just starts entering my house on it's own and starts lurking around, I take action.

I let the cat in with its mother. The mother trusts me, so I don't have to worry about it. I then isolate the mother and lock the doors. I let the kitten get comfortable or at least try to cooperate if nothing works. I just then start closing the doors while the kitten starts running here and there. It's part of the process. The more it runs the more it will fear. At this stage I am in my no mercy mode, the mode that I fear the most.

After closing the doors, I chase the kitten around. I mean they're fast and wild, so they will do anything. My main aim is to corner them. Then comes the fun part once the kitten starts meowing it means that it knows it's fucked and it's crying for help and it will do anything to run away. Then I just get a large bed sheet and try to capture the cat. It works on big and small alike. You just throw it at them they will run and you just grab them and restrict them.

Make sure to watch your fingers. You must aim for the head. The kitten is going to bite but with the added shield from the bed sheet you can pretty much get a good hold on them. For me this part is critical because I have the cat where I want and if I want I can kill it. I mean it's just a matter of applying more pressure. I fear this part because some times I tend to lose control and my dark side takes hold of me and I try to kill the cat. It's always an endless battle between the good and bad deep inside me. But luckily the good wins and I just take the cat and calm it down.

Before leaving them outside, I make sure they get the message. This means pinning them down for some time and messaging their head and when I release them, they run like hell. I have tired this method with two cats already and it works like a charm. The cat doesn't get hurt in any of this but it stays the fuck away from your house.

I am sure a lot of cat lovers will cry about this but consider this, I can have ten cats but what's the point if I can't feed a single one. I can barely feed two and adding more to that equation isn't good plus, cats fight and they shit and piss all over your property just to mark things. I don't hate cats but I don't like them enough either.

I hope you learned something from this.

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    This makes me so sad. :( I want a kitten so bad. I asked my husband for one & specified the fur color & eye color (I want an aesthetically pleasing kitten, not some mangy alley cat :angry: ). I told him I would like the kitten gift to be a surprise & it must be delivered in a basket with a blanket in it (so it's soft for the kitten), completed with a bow on the handle. My husband said that's too much work so now I'm not getting a kitten. :sad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    This makes me so sad. :( I want a kitten so bad. I asked my husband for one & specified the fur color & eye color (I want an aesthetically pleasing kitten, not some mangy alley cat :angry: ). I told him I would like the kitten gift to be a surprise & it must be delivered in a basket with a blanket in it (so it's soft for the kitten), completed with a bow on the handle. My husband said that's too much work so now I'm not getting a kitten. :sad:

Well, at least I am NOT fucking them. I don't see a reason why you would be sad about it, it's a part of life.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011

hopefully he's as picky about your pussy
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, at least I am NOT fucking them. I don't see a reason why you would be sad about it, it's a part of life.

True.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2011

You said you already had a kitten. Fucking liar. :mad:
    edited August 2011
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    You said you already had a kitten. Fucking liar. :mad:

Lol. :facepalm: