Cosmic Herbal Incense

CosmicCosmic Semo-Regulars
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
Hi Everyone,

We have a few custom blends of herbal incense available. These are wholesale prices that i am offering to this community. You will not find my products at a better deal anywhere!

Our website: http://www.cosmicwholesale.com

I do offer Samples
Free .5 Gram samples to the first 5 people who pm me

Sample Packs are $10.00 shipping included
It will include .5 Grams of all three of our featured products.

If Needed, Tox Reports are available for all the below blends

Pricing

xxx Blend Am 2201

1-13g -- $2.75/gram
1/2 oz -- $28-- 2.50/gram
1 oz -- $35 -- 1.2/gram

6x Blend Am 2201
1-27 --$5.00/gram
1oz ---- $120 -- $4.29/gram

NEWEST BLEND!!

Toxic Am 2201, Jwh 122,250

This blend is VERY potent, and Contains all of the above rc's In fact it has well over 175+mg/g .

1-27---- $9.00/gram
1 oz ---- $220 ---- $7.86/gram

All Commercial Blends are on our website, Please check there for pricing and availability.

Looking to make some money??

Use our pricing here to sell it for yourself and make a great profit!!! Do you have a ebay account? Do you party with different people weekly? Do you have a retail store?
You will not find these products anywhere on the web lower than you will here . For online vendors, I will Drop Ship to your customers for you, IF you wish to not buy quantity up front. We offer retail packaging for all of our products, Along with Tox reports.

These prices are for bulk packaging, If you need Retail packaging, Please add $ .50 per gram.
These products sell in stores for 4-5 x's what our pricing is here , so think about the money that can be made!

All products have pictures for online stores, ebay,ect..

Please contact me for more info.

Payment Methods

SERVE.COM < just like paypal! FREE
Alertpay + 8%
USPS Money Order
Paypal
COD = $15.95 Fee

Shipping

$2 USPS First-Class Mail
$5 USPS Priority Mail
Cod is only available on 1oz + orders only.. fee of $15.95
*Delivery Confirmation on all orders*

I can Be reached by PM, Or by email [email protected]

TO ORDER YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:

SHIPPING--- The charges are for shipping within the United States. I am not offering international shipping at this time. We accept ,Alertpay, postal money orders, Western Union,Moneygram, check and cash payments. As soon as payment is received, the order will ship (usually within 24 hours), and the buyer will be notified of the tracking information in PM. If you do not receive a tracking number within 24hrs please notify us so we can follow up to ensure you receive impeccable service..

---TERMS OF USE--- We reserve the right to refuse any request under any circumstances, with or without giving reason. We are dedicated to maintaining our flawless legal integrity and will not sacrifice it for anything. Any indication of intended misuse on the buyer's behalf will result in the buyer being permanently banned from ordering. By purchasing from this website, buyers willfully agree that they accept full responsibility and liability in following all local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding our products and they solemnly agree that the incense will NOT be used for human consumption or re-sold for human consumption.

WE DO NOT SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING STATES OR COUNTRIES BELOW.
We do not ship Outside of the U.S. Kentucky Arkansas Louisiana Missouri Virginia West Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Florida, Wisconsin UPDATED!!

Buyer must be 18 years of age or older to order.
None of our products are for human consumption.

Comments