Reported Post by TheDarkRodent

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited September 2011 in Infractions
TheDarkRodent has reported a post.

Reason:
SPAM BOT
Forum: DIY
Assigned Moderators: 13579, Daktologist, Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland, Slartibartfast

Posted by: roore022
Original Content:
After hanging up the phone, Long Yan months and somewhat low, muffled, said: "out, I have something to ask you."

"I would also like to play mahjong, have something to speak on this!"

"You help me find something, I have you to dinner, [URL=" http://www.bizonmall.com/"]discount coach handbags[/URL] we also considered a woman to speak the words."

"I'm hungry." Forest north who flatly refused.

Long Yan mouth that scrape on the north in the forest where the ears, softly threatened: "do not come out, I'll sue you engage in illegal gambling!"

Those guys who met with jealous eyes, the forest north where almost hear them say: Boy, you loaded to force it on you!

Really can not stand those who are jealous of the eyes, where the forest north end of the account, stood up and said: "Well, just this once."

A mahjong, Long Yan Ban Qilian months on, she can not wait to make a living forest where the North can not take care of themselves.

"Where?" Lin North who put on a dead pig is not afraid to open water hot look.

"Anyway you have been invited to dinner." Long Yan Lin on the north where a scratch, "where by you choose, within a thousand dollars."

Forest North who did not seem to hear normally, readily pointed to a roadside stall, said: "In that bar, barbecue taste that good."

Where some low-grade, although some are not happy on Long Yan, but the forest to the north where the initiative, she could not refuse.

North Long Yan Lin months who knows something to say, he deliberately picked a place to sit by the corner.

"Little brother maybe, find a girlfriend?" Boss is a condition of the man fifty years old, and a look of wrinkles, humility in the face with a simple smile, nfl jerseys authentic he cheerfully came to the forest where the front of the North.

At this moment, Long Yan months of emotionally complex, if the forest north where an affirmative answer, but it is felt to be her advantage, but if the forest north where the negative answer to it, this bastard is clearly not looked down on their own!

Fortunately, the forest north who just smiled, point a few snacks.

Long Yan in the forest north on the opposite side of where to sit down, work for a long time, re-considered to be a calm face up, after all, they have to rely on the people, not always giving his face look ah!

"Lin north where, you help me find something, thank you." Yan Long May You thought this guy who is certainly a tricky it.

"As long as the dragon said, remember the words of the Secretary, before the write off of things." Forest north who take care to drink a glass of beer.

Long Yan a plan on the next play, then out of a smile, said: "You know, this matter big or small, I really do not see it, you Tingyou ability to listen to a little she said Tuesday, it will be you drink it! "

Of fifteen, which is a typical ah!

Forest North who can not eat that, vague and said: "luck nothing more."

"Guns do it, I do not want to get to the bottom," Long Yan month and poured himself a glass of wine, sip a light mouth, smiled and said, "Yes, three days of night, almost half past one, you are not going to self- Bank to take over money? "

Too, the fox tail exposed to it!

Lin did not use the North who know the sophistry, Long Yan Yue said of how sure must be looked at bank surveillance video, he raised his head, [URL=" http://www.coachpursesbagsoutlet.com/"] Wholesale Coach bags [/URL] pretending to be surprised: "ah? How do you know? But did not get the, lack of balance inside the ATM . "

On Long Yan looked around to see if there is no one nearby, but do not want to see a lot of people have looked at his straight Leng Leng, hum the sound of her nose, beautiful eyes open eyes wandering round a harsh turn those man one.

After all, is a policeman, that look, murderous ah!

The nasty flies scare, the Long Yan Lin on the North who smiled again, softly: "The forest north where your intuition is not very spiritual? I want to say one thing, this is the secret police, you know I believe you. "

Bank theft would definitely say something! Forest North who do not want to hear, but can not be categorically rejected, that would lead to Long Yan on suspicion. No way, Lin Yan North Long March who had either toss, big deal to her play with her tai chi ... ...

23, South City Itabashi able to do the Public Security Bureau deputy director, which had to be a miracle, but this is enough evidence out on Long Yan is not a showy but useless vase.

Long Yan Lin on the North who would like to know how to find out his own gun, she can be sure that there must be something wrong, those who do not directly ask North Lin possible, then only attack from the side, who forced his way out of forest north of himself away.

"Two days ago 0:00 to between two points, [URL=" http://www.bizonmall.com/"] coach handbags outlet [/URL] you know that South City has undergone a very important thing?" Long Yan looked on the mysterious forest where the north, "two hours, the criminals looted South City twenty-six self Bank ATM, Itabashi sixteen banks spared that night, your ATM withdrawals when the balance is not prompt enough? "

"There is this thing?" Lin North who spent spent to work out a cigarette, and suddenly said, "No wonder I did not take the money that night, Gee, have to say, a good means ... ah ... right, not a surveillance video of it? "

Those who are not informed whether the North Forest, Long Yan Lin was not on when the North where she did not directly answer the north where the forest, but the mouth sip of beer, Chen Sheng said: "This obviously was a targeted theft, is the board for Bridge District Public Security Bureau. "

"Is it true ah? Such a big thing, so there is no newspaper on the ah?"

Long Yan months of his eyes showing a trace of helplessness, she shook her head, dazed: "The opponents, which is the South City police, national police and even the most powerful ever met terrible opponent, but, not for money opponents, just to show off. "

"Oh?" Lin North who smoked cigarette, put on a shocked look on look at dragons Yan, my heart has long been delighted that, with little gold that came and went without a trace of skill, I'm afraid you wore to steal little panties are a certainty ...

This woman, wearing what color ... uh ... what style, like where to go ... ...

"Half an hour, the time may be shorter, self-service banking machines twenty-six stolen yuan, all shown with your money back." Yan Long May feel a little scared, chilling tone, all the time near the teller machine, police surveillance, under the eyes of others, even the police easily to paying the money into the ATM inside. Of course, if this ugly dragon Yan months will not say it.

"Is it? That have no clue?" Lin grabbed a bunch of balls to the north where, he said while chewing.

"This is the secret you can not know." Yan Long March sigh of relief, filled with beautiful face above the blurred layer.

Part of the notes above, left a lot of thumb-tip sized paw mark, and that there is a stack of money, to the tool bar had a neat hole. With each other's strength, can be seamless, and why? Why leave a clue why the opponents? nfl jerseys wholesale The only explanation, or the provocation of the Public Security Bureau Itabashi, mixed with a strong insult and contempt ... ...

While on Long Yan said very carefully, but who was not afraid of the north forest, however, Public Security Bureau are still confused, so that strength in the past tense, after the theft incident, you have to be reduced to an estimated Oolong ...

"Your intuition is very spiritual, I absolutely believe that your intuition," On Long Yan laughed, although even ugly laugh than cry, she really is looked at with a poor neat forest north where, "If your intuition not working I can not believe you can find me within three days of the pistol, unless you admit the start of events involved in the stolen gun. "

"Do good line is not innocent?" Lin North who know Long Yan month closed its posterior.

Sure enough, Long Yan sat up straight month, Stern said: "I certainly believe you, so this time I find your purpose, then the intuition is that I hope you help me, help me check it about two days ago, the shock big day, in the end who is out of the ghost. "

Comments