Secondary Identification

droppindsdroppinds Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Man Cave
Hello all, I am in a bit of a jam. For my novelty ID I have for myself I would like some secondary identification to go with it. I'm not very handy and do not have access to a high quality printer or anything like that. So could you guys give me some ideas to acquire (preferably) or make one. It just needs to look legit and have the same name as my novelty ID. I'd really like if someone knew a place where I could get a novelty ID that is not a driver's license or state ID, like a college ID, or some type of document. I've been trying movie prop sites and haven't been having any luck. You can PM me sources to purchase from to avoid posting them. thanks totse.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    You should be able to make one very easily. Look online for pictures of College ID's which are currently in use, replicate it and print it out onto some good paper. Then laminate it, and there you have it - a fairly good ID. You may also want to check out those card printers you can get, which actually print onto plastic cards.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Yep, Torrent sites or other methods usually have .RAR files of licenses (Student, Drivers, Work etc) from different states. I found a good way was to use my mates driving keys as a side prop when I got my fake ID out. I had one Drivers and one "International Student" one.
    For the US though it seems a lot more complex, so you may have to settle for a DIY one whereby you order the kit and assemble it. Just take your time and when laminating, use a plastic card (Debit, Credit, some other ID) to smooth out any air bubbles.