TV Weatherman Found in Bathtub with Naked Dead Man

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
One weatherman who couldn't predict the outcome. :rolleyes:
An Arkansas meteorologist who was found sleeping in a hot tub with a dead body has resigned from his position with the TV station in which he was employeed, his attorney said.

Attorney Mark Hampton said TV weatherman Brett Cummins had resigned from his job with KARK in Little Rock. The station's general manager, Mike Vaughn, confirmed that Cummins no longer works at the station but gave no other comment.

Authorities said Cummins and the body of 24-year-old Dexter Williams were found Monday in an unfilled hot tub. Williams was wearing a chain around his neck that looked like a dog collar, and police found blood, but no water, in the tub.

Police have interviewed Cummins and his friend Christopher Barbour, who lives at the home. But no charges have been filed, and Hampton has said no foul play was involved.

A police report said Barbour invited Cummins over on Sunday night, and Cummins brought Williams with him. Barbour told authorities they were drinking and snorting drugs, although he didn't know what kind.

At some point, the three men got into the hot tub and continued drinking.

When Cummins awoke and found Williams unconscious, with his face discolored, Cummins screamed and became sick to his stomach, Barbour told police.

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/TV-Weatherman-Found-in-Bathtub-with-Naked-Dead-Man-Resigns-from-Job-129665148.html

Comments

• BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    One weatherman who couldn't predict the outcome. :rolleyes:

Da dun tiss!!
  • edited September 2011
    I just had to read that story about 4 times in order to catch all the details... What the fuck!? That's like, the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Why was the man wearing a dog collar? And a hot tub with no water in? Wat.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    My take on it is that they were involved in some homosexual activities in the bath and he OD'd or something
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    Da dun tiss!!
    LoL.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    Anyone else reminde of this?

michael_barrymore.jpg
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Screw you man, I don't care if he snorts coke and there was a dead guy in his pool, BARRYMORE FUCKING RULES.

And this story is... what? I think the hottub was empty so they could use the jets to spray their anuses. I wonder how that feels.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    And this story is... what? I think the hottub was empty so they could use the jets to spray their anuses. I wonder how that feels.
    I use a compressor. It's cheaper than a hot tub. :p