My experiences with Codeine

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Man Cave
Well since first trying codeine I ended up finding a pack of 100 8 mg tablets. Since then I have been increasing the dose by about 10 mg each time first starting with 60 mg. and so far I have tried a maximum of 80 mg in a single dose. 80 mg was a very pleasant experience, I felt very relaxed but the itching was a pain in the arse. Overall my experiences so far have been awesome.

SAM_1011.JPG
SAM_1013.JPG

Comments

• edited September 2011
    That's pretty awesome. I have yet to go over 60mg because of the APAP content in each pill, and I can't be bothered with a CWE. If I try it, I'll definitely post my experience here but I imagine it will be a pretty nice one :)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    That's pretty awesome. I have yet to go over 60mg because of the APAP content in each pill, and I can't be bothered with a CWE. If I try it, I'll definitely post my experience here but I imagine it will be a pretty nice one :)

I had some old unused lab glassware in my cupboard so I decided to put it to use and do a CWE.
  • edited September 2011
    What did you use to filter the APAP out of the mixture? I've heard that coffee filters work the best, but I don't actually have any of them :(
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    What did you use to filter the APAP out of the mixture? I've heard that coffee filters work the best, but I don't actually have any of them :(

Paper towels which I soaked in water first to minimise wastage. I might write a short guide on my quick CWE method that I use.
  • edited September 2011
    ^ I tried that CWE method but it didn't work too great. I think I ended up losing a load of the Codeine as well, plus it was just messy and crappy. But I probably did it wrong anyway, as it was my first time attempting it. Write a guide by all means, it might help people like me :D
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    in cooking there is a method to clarify liquid (mainly fruit & vegetable jucies, but also light stocks) by adding a small amount of gelatine to the liquid then freezing it solid ... then you line a sieve with muslin cloth and let it 'drain' in the fridge ... leaving a perfectly clear liquid & a mass of frozen skum held together by the gelatine above it .... would this method have any use in catching the less soluble drugs?
    edited September 2011
    ^ I wouldn't risk it. All the left over suspended solids are, are fillers used to make the tablets plus a very small amount of acetaminophen. Minimising the amount of codeine lost is key and by adding gelatine I believe it will increase the losses.
    edited September 2011
    that was my point ... i was wondering would the codeine stay dissolved and fall out of the frozen mass and be in the 'clarified stock' so to speak?
    edited September 2011
    Also if one had successfully cwe codeine and then let the water evaporate could one smoke it?
    edited September 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    Also if one had successfully cwe codeine and then let the water evaporate could one smoke it?

It breaks down when exposed to heat so it would be a waste of time
    edited September 2011

It breaks down when exposed to heat so it would be a waste of time

Check