MGS4: Guns of the Patriots

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
This game. WTF. It's sooooo god damn epic. I just did the Metal Gear Rex and MG Ray fight. WTF. That shit. Omg. So fucking intense. Like after I beat Vamp and got in Rex I was like "Oh cool I get to drive this neat robot thing for a while." Then I get out there and a-fucking-nother Metal Gear comes out and it's Liquid! WTF. So I get to fight this mother fuckers big ass robot with my big ass robot!!!!!! WTF. I'm in love with this game. Then fucking Raidin stops this massive submarine thing with his fucking body! WTF. I'm speechless, in awe, blown the fuck away.

Comments

• BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yep.

If you would have played the first game the sheer nostaliga rushes to your head and fucks your shit up. The helipad, the labs, the towers, the furnace, Metal Gears hanger. At the end of the first game you put it there. Holy shit.

God damn it, MGS4 is awesome. Can't wait until MGS: Rising.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's another one coming out?!
    edited July 2010
    There's another one coming out?!

Well Raiden went from faggot bitch to ZOMGNINJA with little to zero explanation.

Also, play the fucking first one, it really hasn't aged at all.
    edited July 2010
    BaconPie wrote: »
    Well Raiden went from faggot bitch to ZOMGNINJA with little to zero explanation.

Also, play the fucking first one, it really hasn't aged at all.

I just watched the trailer for MGS: Rising. Bad ass. That cutting system or whatever looks amazing. Plus, Raiden is indeed ZOMGNINJA. I might look into getting the first one they remade for Gamecube. I don't think I could deal with the horrible graphics of ps1.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    I agree. The half hour cutscenes are annoying at times, but an awesome game nonetheless.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    MGS4 is amazing i love it

ive even masturbated over the female boss scenes after you defeat them when they come out of the suit, they get on top of snake and try to do a rape on you

MGS keeps getting better and better, i never used to watched the cut scenes the first time i played MGS4, but i was so impressed with the story line ive started a new game and im watching them all now!

Everything about the game is just so well done, it really is 'tactical espionage action'

Im so glad you said they are making a new one! I thought MGS4 would be the last of it..

Fuck me, those japs are awsome
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »

ive even masturbated over the female boss scenes after you defeat them when they come out of the suit, they get on top of snake and try to do a rape on you

MGS keeps getting better and better, i never used to watched the cut scenes the first time i played MGS4, but i was so impressed with the story line ive started a new game and im watching them all now!

Everything about the game is just so well done, it really is 'tactical espionage action'

Im so glad you said they are making a new one! I thought MGS4 would be the last of it..

Fuck me, those japs are awsome

The bitches in the game are all pretty hawt. Idk if it's masturbating material thoug...but to each his own. I also figured 4 would be the last one, but god damn if they didn't pull a fast one. The next one coming out looks super kickass, you should go check out the trailer on youtube.
    edited July 2010
    first one they remade for Gamecube

They butchered it. Seriously, just play the PS1 game.
    edited July 2010

Idk if I could handle the terrible graphix. I might give it a shot once I beat the 4th one.

Edit: We have 1 and 2 downloaded on the ps3.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Yep.

If you would have played the first game the sheer nostaliga rushes to your head and fucks your shit up. The helipad, the labs, the towers, the furnace, Metal Gears hanger. At the end of the first game you put it there. Holy shit.

God damn it, MGS4 is awesome. Can't wait until MGS: Rising.

Fucking this. I flipped shit playing MGS4 on my friends PS3, everything came back to me...
    Pacino wrote: »

I never understood wtf they were doing, I let them kill me once just to see if anything special happened if you died that way. How does a hug do damage? ERggg...
    Idk if I could handle the terrible graphix. I might give it a shot once I beat the 4th one.

Edit: We have 1 and 2 downloaded on the ps3.

Fuck the graphics, play the PS1 version. I played a little bit of Twin Snakes, but from what I could see, all the shit I hear about it is right. I like the new scenes they added, but the completely fucking butchered the voice acting in it.

Seriously, youtube a video of Gray Fox from the remake, and from the PS1 version. So much more dramatic...you can hear the pain in his voice. PS1 version FTW.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is a good fuckin' game. But I wanna play more games as Snake on the ps3 so I'm a little pissed.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    The MGS: Rising trailer was a visual orgasm, especially when he cuts that van in half. A fucking van. A fucking van.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to fucking play this fucking game, kurwa.
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to fucking play this fucking game, kurwa.

Yes, yes you do.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am ashamed I havent played through this game yet, I played the other games they were like my childhood games. Need PS3.
    edited July 2010
    I finally beat it last night. The fist fight between Snake and Liquid was fucking hard. I'm overall pretty god damn satisfied with the game but I was a little disappointed with how it ended. Probably going to try it out on hard mode if what I was told is correct. That hard is the same game but you just absolutely can not be seen?
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    I finally beat it last night. The fist fight between Snake and Liquid was fucking hard. I'm overall pretty god damn satisfied with the game but I was a little disappointed with how it ended. Probably going to try it out on hard mode if what I was told is correct. That hard is the same game but you just absolutely can not be seen?

No kills, no alerts. I think you can kill, but it'll just cause all sorts of problems.
    edited July 2010
    hard mode

I have a Big Boss rating: "Beat the game on the highest difficulty with no deaths, no alerts, no kills, no recovery items, no stealth suit, no bandanna items, in under 5 hours."

Yeah, I like to show it off. :)