What happened to laboratory tips

peelmynannerpeelmynanner Semo-Regulars
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
Wow... has this place changed. Its been a while since I was last here but they wouldnt even let me post under my old name, which was HUGH JORGEN. Anyone still here from back in them daze that remembers when the sudo's were still on the shelf and a guy used to be able to really get down and whoop one up? Anyways... all you young whipper snap
pers should of seen shit back then. This was a place where a freak could really hang his hat and kick around drug induced ideas and theories, in an almost think tank situation. Man, Im not sure Ill even fit in around here anymore but its worth a try. If not, if I cross the lines of decency, i guess... well I guess ill go back to those back alley ways of the net where I can freestyle however I see fit.... and if thats the case, you all can suck it..... but.... that being said, Im hopin this is the same place it used to be, but with a bold new look? Progress and change sucks if you ask me.

ok so the real reasonIve reappeared tonight is of a white trash/cranky type situation. I wont beat around thenbush boys... lets say at one time I used to spend most of my waking hours in the so called lab. Follow me so far? Anyways a guy who looks alot like me ran across a kilo of Mau wang and/or natural E. Now this guy might even have everything else he needs to relive them old glory ddays.
heres the thing...my buddy tried push/pulling some of that natural E last night, a few times and was pretty unsuccessful. Now even though we have plenty, I dont wanna see any get wasted. So the question is: Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what an old school pimp might have to do to isolate that 2.2 lbs. and end up with nothing but tasty dry, white and fluffy E so I can continue on with the cook-out and end up with the real pile of what I so deliciously whip up when given the right materials. Im not lookin for recipies, just any tips and/or better ways to pull this all natural E? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Hi Spectral
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    Your sing-a-song way at asking a question/telling a story or attempt at humor... I'm not sure which... has confused me ... Are you talking about MDMA ?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    This is Spectral trying to cleverly insert himself back into the community in the guise of a "veteran templar" over his recent self inflicted butt hurt over at TDD. Pay no attention to this account and do not feed it.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    I am sorry OP but I got to agree with TDR, hell he even warned everyone about this and bang we see you here. To get your name cleared and prove us wrong, get your ass on Teamspeak otherwise we will pretty much label you as an alt of Spectral.