Spy cameras, anyone?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
I was just looking on ebay as I have always wanted a remote CCTV system, just like some fucker from the Matrix with multiple screens and the power over people to watch 24/7.
Anyway, I thought about using this to give my dick a treat. Has anyone here ever had experience with spy cameras for voyeur purposes? I know someone who would like to get in on the action and so I purchased a cheap one to practice with (this). Living in a University could make for some fun captures ;)

Yes, it's a fucking bad idea. Probably a retarded one, but hey. You only live once...and Students aren't the brightest of the bunch :cool:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    It's a GREAT idea especially if you intend to send the captures to a guy living in a hut alongside his pleasure camels, yes that's me. Download a simple capture software or use VLC to capture the cam, if it's a AV CCTV cam then you will need a capture card if it's just a network cam then you will need some cables, in any case it's not hard to install these things.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    The one I am looking at is a covert one that's in a lighter (like the one in the link), so no hi-tech bullcrap as of yet.
    Have ordered it. Just hope it's not coming from China.
    Really hope.