Favorite futurama episode?

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Mine is either the one where the professor creates a parallel universe, or when Bender gets launched into space and becomes God of a colony that grows on his stomach.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    The one where nixon's head issues a $300 rebate and fry uses it to buy alot of coffee
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's hard for me to choose a favorite but I'd have to say that the one where they look for bigfoot is my favorite.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well I wrote my message and then accidentally pressed a button that erased the whole thing and i dont want to retype. The one with all the robots getting murdered but then instead using there exhaust to save the planet from global warming. But the box universe one is also majorly epic.

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    The one where Fry finds out his brother really loved him and named his kid after him, and that he used the 7 leaf clover to become one of the most famous and important humans ever. Fry thought he was a dick, but that was completely the opposite of the truth. That episode made me so fucking sad. It was oh my fucking god, are you serious?

That one and the one where the dog waits forever for Fry are the 2 saddest, and in my opinion 2 of the best episodes. Nothing animated ever made me felt true sadness and loss except those 2 episodes.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    The one where Fry finds out his brother really loved him and named his kid after him, and that he used the 7 leaf clover to become one of the most famous and important humans ever. Fry thought he was a dick, but that was completely the opposite of the truth. That episode made me so fucking sad. It was oh my fucking god, are you serious?

That one and the one where the dog waits forever for Fry are the 2 saddest, and in my opinion 2 of the best episodes. Nothing animated ever made me felt true sadness and loss except those 2 episodes.

Every comical series has to have those couple episodes that are just sad. Its just the way it is. I mean scrubs is funny shit but theres like two episodes that i couldnt help but say "holy shit" too because they were just that dramatic.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah it's true. Those 2 were just so good, though. I was really impressed with how sad they were. Aside from those, I really like the universe in the box episode, and the one where Zoidberg didn't get laid and was the last of his kind left.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Rosewell that Ends Well! The one where they go back in time to the 50s.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    The universe in the box one is like everyones favorite. Its amazing and there are two zoidbergs how can you top that.
    edited July 2010
    3 Zoidbergs :mad::mad::mad:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh shit how could i have been so naive. Dammit. They need to get an episode that has three. That would be wondiferous.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »

Yea that dog one made me sad. And also the one where fry gets stung by a bee and leela tries to kill herself with the honey to see him again.
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Rosewell that Ends Well! The one where they go back in time to the 50s.

That ones hilarious too.

Also the one where they go to war with the rubber balls.

Sergeant: "Correct, there is no obligation."
    Sergeant: "Unless, of course, war were declared."
    *alarm*
    Fry: "What's that?"
    Sergeant: "War were declared."

:D