Uses for hemp.

chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I knew there were a few but wow.

1257210420251.jpg

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    I was talking to TDR before having an altercation down the Pub and disappearing off Teamspeak for a night about his Soundcloud recordings being used for my Dissertation.
    A chapter of my Dissertation mentions the uses of hemp. Not cannabis, but hemp. I just wish I could find an academic source with it in more easily, but all I get are the Royal Navy records of makign it into ropes and sails.
    However, if I cannot find any in my travels to Amsterdam over xmas, then I will be using this very straightforward and informative spider-diagram.

Cheers Chippy :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Hemp was put here as a renewable resource for use in many items. The problem is that is is so renewable the people who control the resources don't want it widely used as they can not control it due to it's very renew-ability.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    yes, the world is run by greed. the government dosent give a rats ass about sustainability. they just pretend to so they can tax the hell outta Petrol etc.

Is there a conspricy thread about hemp/marijauna?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Spinster wrote: »
    Is there a conspricy thread about hemp/marijauna?

Not that I know of but Jugg and I made this: http://soundcloud.com/darthbeaver/the-red-pill-21sep11
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    it seems like everyone knows about how useful hemp is, but only the stoners are doing anything to leagalise it? witch makes it (in the eye of the public) look even worse!
    I use to smoke it, but for what ever reason I just dont like the buzz anymore. maybe I grew up. I dont know