Greetings and salutations fellow Internetians

_Abe__Abe_ New Arrival
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
My online presence began back in early -95 and I have been lurking on numerous forums and IRC channels since then.
Met Dfg a few years back on IRC and started lurking on the Z***et forum too, and now I'm here to everyones delight :rolleyes:
I'm more active on IRC than on any forums (and If I do post something on the forum It usually turns out to be way off topic and the end result is me being hated on by the mods :crazy: , just ask TheDarkRodent, he hates my guts already ;) :catfight: :heart:

Peace, love and free prostate massage for the masses!

//Abe

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2012
    I don't hate anyone, I do disprove of certain types of behavior. So before you start trying to stir up shit in this community let me offer you a word of advice.
    Don't
    I did say a word of advice didn't I?
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to Totseans. If you've been around the block a few times as you say then I'm sure you know how to behave.

And if you do something to make me hate you, then say goodbye at the same time please.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2012
    _Abe_ wrote: »
    My online presence began back in early -95 and I have been lurking on numerous forums and IRC channels since then.
    Met Dfg a few years back on IRC and started lurking on the Z***et forum too, and now I'm here to everyones delight :rolleyes:
    I'm more active on IRC than on any forums (and If I do post something on the forum It usually turns out to be way off topic and the end result is me being hated on by the mods :crazy: , just ask TheDarkRodent, he hates my guts already ;) :catfight: :heart:

Peace, love and free prostate massage for the masses!

//Abe
    Sup, excuse my buddy here, he isn't used to posting on forums but nonetheless he is a great poster to have. ABE YOU BETTER NOT GET IN TROUBLE :). We're trying to build something better than before :)
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2012
    me and this guy are homies on irc (I'm pygar)
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Hello good sir, nice to have you on board :) ^^ Dont worry about that, Mods are strict but we all still like to have a laugh as long as its on topic. Feel free to contribute articles (like old school essays or something) if you dont feel like posting :)
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited January 2012
    It's cool some of you know Abe. And you all know we are showing no mercy to the kidiots from Zocklet and Totse 2. Instant permanent bans for any idiots trolling and flaming the community we are all trying to build here. I'm sure if Abe wishes to contribute in a mature manner, he will soon become a valued member here on Totseans.

So I say again, welcome Abe.
  • _Abe__Abe_ New Arrival
    edited January 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Sup, excuse my buddy here, he isn't used to posting on forums but nonetheless he is a great poster to have. ABE YOU BETTER NOT GET IN TROUBLE :). We're trying to build something better than before :)

Ofc I'm going to behave :) :grouphug:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2012
    _Abe_ wrote: »
    Ofc I'm going to behave :) :grouphug:

Oh I see what you're doing, I am not going to sleep with you :D. Srsly try TS some time, you will love it.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Welcome.