Come back to us

Oh rizzo

Please

We wait with bated breath and anticipate your glorious

lulz

Comments

• 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    He's not at zoklet either. He's probably in the pokey.
  • edited July 2010
    I respect that, Error, but....PWEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE?
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rizzo in a box
    is fucking crizzo with the rocks
    keepin it hot
    ya wanna box with these hostile
    ass psychonauts
    think you best not!

:o:o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I respect that, Error, but....PWEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE?

His AIM screenname is RizzoinaBox, I believe. If that's not it try it with spaces.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck you 1337 and Mr Blunt for leaving me at Zoklet all alone.

Fuck you.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »

Fuck you.

Sorry bro, at least you can talk to me here. :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »

Fuck you.

You, too, ought abandon zoklet and join us for real.:D
  • edited July 2010
    Rizzo hasn't posted on zoklet since June 26th, wasn't somebody on zoklet saying he scammed a couple people? I read that some where but I can't remember what thread.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rizzo hasn't posted on zoklet since June 26th, wasn't somebody on zoklet saying he scammed a couple people? I read that some where but I can't remember what thread.
    On his user profile Marty McFly was talking about some shit.
  • edited July 2010
    wood wrote: »
    On his user profile Marty McFly was talking about some shit.

I see, online drug deal gone bad or something.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Are we allowed transparent avatars? Your avatar would look better if it was just the burger without the white shit around it.

dNCFz.png
    Try using that version
  • edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Are we allowed transparent avatars? Your avatar would look better if it was just the burger without the white shit around it.

dNCFz.png
    Try using that version

Thanks man and yeah it would look better but its still coming up with white background. I just made it transparent in photoshop but it still shows up with white around it.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thanks man and yeah it would look better but its still coming up with white background. I just made it transparent in photoshop but it still shows up with white around it.

Well shit. :mad:
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rizzo in a box
    Definitely not be sucking the cocks
    He wear a fur coat and apparal to go
    while he be eatin' his escargot.
    Shit son, he be smokin' dat PCP
    Ridin' the trip, now it's time for his favorite, lsd
    Hook it up with the IV,
    No time fo' your T3's now,
    Shit's about to get real and this is how.

Rizzo in a box.
  • edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Well shit. :mad:

If I can't go transparent I might as well go the totse way.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010

Much improved.
  • edited July 2010
    I enjoy mash and big baby jesus' poems about rizzo. We, in fact, should all right poems about him and publish a book.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    A book would be a bit much. I dont know if we can manage that but we could write a short story and or a bunch of poems.
  • edited July 2010
    ^yes, let us do this.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010

In my defense, the situation was out of my control.
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    He's not in jail
    edited July 2010
    Came pretty close, too. Many stories I can't tell because of how lulzily incriminating they are for me and many people that would like to not go to prison.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    He's not in jail

We established that, thanks.
    edited July 2010
    It wasn't a scam so much as a string of unfortunate events. Technically it's only a scam if I make a profit. >.>
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010

You can easily make it transparent. Just make the background the same colour as the site. No transparent, that greyish teal colour :O
  • edited July 2010
    Imaginarium....are you rizzo?
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    do you want me to call him up? I got his number
  • edited July 2010
    winrar avatar :D
    Thanks mang.
    In my defense, the situation was out of my control.

I was just wondering, wasn't hatin' on ya, nigga. I'm just glad to see you're still alive.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    do you want me to call him up? I got his number

You're not allowed phones in jail. :(

srsly tho, I heard he got busted or something. Please tell me it's not true. :(
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Come on let's get some more poems churnin'
  • edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    You're not allowed phones in jail. :(

srsly tho, I heard he got busted or something. Please tell me it's not true. :(

You gotta be trolling or you didn't read the thread, I was talking to him in the post above you.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    You gotta be trolling or you didn't read the thread, I was talking to him in the post above you.

Oh, shit, Imaginarium is Rizzo? Damn, I should have payed more attention.

EDIT: Just facepalmed myself.
  • edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Oh, shit, Imaginarium is Rizzo? Damn, I should have payed more attention.

If you check the e-mail he signed up with under the mod cp it'll tell you its definitely him.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ok so sense rizzo is on here as imaginarium what exactly happened if you dont mind me asking?
  • edited July 2010
    Wait guys, Imaginarium has not confirmed that he is rizzo, but if he is, I'll jizz everywhere. everywhere.
  • edited July 2010
    Wait guys, Imaginarium has not confirmed that he is rizzo, but if he is, I'll jizz everywhere. everywhere.

You better go ahead and start fapping then.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think that its pretty certain that he is. The proof is substantial.
  • edited July 2010
    true say, I'll get the lubricant and penguins....
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I will bring snack and plastic spoons.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Maybe i will. (No homo?..... Complete and utter fag)
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I heard rizzo actually robbed a bank actually. :o

Also apparently he got busted cause they found out he caused 9/11 :o

All of ya'llz have an unhealthy infatuation with rizzo. Get off your knees finish up and button his pants already. Gaaaaa'll !!!!

lol you had just as much of an infatuation as anybody else did. everyone needs someone to love, it unites as much as hate does.
    Ok so sense rizzo is on here as imaginarium what exactly happened if you dont mind me asking?

sorry that's a story for many years from now on, any stories will be far too incriminating and I have every reason to be paranoid as fuck.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Understandable
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wait what. I dont even fully know the story. Haha i have no reason to call you a faggot. I am a tad confused actually to why you said that. Did I say something that would contribute to that?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Idk man I see you around and you seem eager to find a status and your very jumpy on agreeing or shitting on people.

Like you seem like you want to be dominant but you still play second fiddle to the people on this site that are the dominant figures.

I say that with peace though, not slamming you.

So you calling me a complete and utter faggot up there had me assuming youd just retort back again with that.

Idk i walked on you before you tried walking on me basically.

That and im fucking cracking at the seams. I've gotten like 10 hours of sleep since tuesday. I've only gotten 1-2 hours of sleep everyday sometime around 9am and it keeps me from not being drained but im just losing it.

Insomnias never been this brutal so im loopy currently

Oh damn dude this is a misunderstanding. Sorry for it. When i say(No homo?... Complete and utter fag) I am refering to myself. People say no homo all the time and instead of saying that I call myself a complete and utter fag. I am really sorry if you thought that was directed at you.
    And as for the rest of what you said all I can say is :facepalm: to myself because that is not what I was trying to do. The only person I rip on for real is Brandon. Everyone else I'm usually just making gay jokes with and they make em back. Idk man. Just get to know me a bit. Trust me I got nothing against you and never meant to insult you. Sorry about this whole thing. I actually slapped my head in a facepalm motion when I read your post.
    edited July 2010
    Being too aware of yourself can cause fatigue. Energy has to be able to flow outward, concentrating on yourself just causes stagnation.
    Oh no doubt , I put you on that pedestal too but now I'm doing that whole spite thing like FUCK THAT GUY! cause i dont want to regard you that way. Your good in my book on alot of levels but theres just alot of subconscious faggotry involved in me that is corrupting my perspectives regarding you. That and i secretly want to out you as a narcissist who feeds on the praise probably because one part of me doubts you and the other part of me wants to put you down because of the praise and attention like a jealous/spiteful "whats so great about that guy!" type thing where you just look for a hole to poke.

So instead of being able to have any sort of genuine relationship we have to play games & competitions and try to won up each other in our love for hierarchies born from our monkey brain? Well, whatever. I don't really care, it's nice to be liked and be thought well off but in the end people's opinions change all the time and to be dependent on others for self esteem is fucking dumb. In the end, praise is not very different from harassment or what have you, the game is still kinda oppressive no matter what you do.

Why should we tell each other how we are or expose their psychic disconnects through arm chair psychology? Is that fun? It's no great cause, everybody has their issues. Has anyone ever met a perfect man? What the hell would you do if you did?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is very quickly becoming a very intense and well drawn out thread from everybody.
  • edited July 2010
    Thread win!!!
    edited July 2010
    Not at all, I say I want to shit on you in hopes of it being a scenario where it'd dissolve your ego because talking to you is great but its an alienated scenario.

Like talking to you is impossible to do on a common level and relate genuinely at no fault of your own its just how people regard the ones that are regarded that way. It's like you cant tell if your being pompous and so self assured from some perch or its just me/anyone else operating around your reputation.

Either way I dont mean I'm out to play stupid games, I'm saying Im looking for a means to dissolve that wall that has you playing stupid games.

I'm not critical to where I'm judgmental and looking for purity. Ive found peace in how we are and all this jibber jabber and psychoanalysis is just my way of trying to dissolve everyones bullshit. Face value is disgusting and me being outwardly expressive in this form is my way of trying to find the ones that really are out to relate and conversate and grow and not stroke egos. That and i just want to shout at everyone about it to wake them the fuck up.

Idk, your reputation's puzzling as far as its effects on me or whoever.

The fact that you have this power through no harassment or fear is just puzzling the fuck out of me. You are sitting in a chair possibly in your smiley face boxers in a dimly lit room typing away yet your feared or regarded to with caution or envy? It's like wait what the fuck?

First of all it's interesting & comforting to know that you have a broader purpose than just throwing monkey shit at me. Second of all, as far as being in wonderment over sitting in a throne of power (lol) in smiley face boxers well, honey traps more flies than salt, although that's probably because honey is sticky. Also you know, I've helped out the community a lot and have done a few things that kind of put me into a leadership position so it seems fairly natural that this would garner respect of some sort.

Also I have a charisma of 17. Class: sorcerer/bard. Race: half elf.
  • edited July 2010
    Are people trolling rizzo alreadys?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Seems to be.