Marijuana cravings

MegaKushMegaKush Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So i recently started smoking 2-3 FAT hand-rolled tobacco cigarettes a day, because i am too stingy to spend my money on pot. They just make me fiend for weed more because they look like joints and everyone else thinks my cigs are joints too. Now i am scraping my grinder for keif :facepalm: why does weed have to be so fun?

Comments

• MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    thats one of the reasons why i dont spend all my money on herb anymore. i stopped having cravings almost completely about a week ago because that was on my mind. "content in stagnation" is a very good term for the most negative effect of MJ.

My situation is fuckin backwards too, i cant apply most places for a job with weed in my system (not unless i fake a drug test). And i want a job so i can buy all the weed i want and get my own place, but i am going to school now to learn skills so i can get a job i actually enjoy, instead of just flipping burgers/answering a phone/cleaning up tables etc. But in the meantime i sit here fiending for weed
    edited July 2010
    No dude it totally makes sense. i can talk like that too but i just dont bother, but i like it when other people do. I have a really advanced vocabulary from reading books even though my social skills suck so i am quite the character as well.

damn that keif got me baked even though it was only 3 hits, i just like smoking weed twice per day now, once at like noon after u got breakfast and chores/cleaning/stuff u need to do done, and once around 7-8 after dinner when u have everything done and are just looking to relax at the end of the day and kick back. I grew out of smoking weed before work a long time ago, it just makes u suck at work.

but when i have no weed i wont stop until i get my fix. and i call up people to smoke instead of smoking alone these days. I need the social aspect for it to be worth it, because it just feels so much easier to talk to your group of friends and say funny things after you have all smoked.

and i fucking hate internal dialogue in my head i struggled with benzo addiction for like half a year because i was sick of that shit and xanax/valium/klonopin was the only thing that made it stop.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    You'll be ok.
    edited July 2010
    i went out to try to score some pot on the street today, i was walking around and this guy i knew shouts my name, i turn back and its just a mob of mexicans sitting in front of an apartment complex. I asked them if they could get me a dime and 2 of them went with me to go get it, and some other mexican started following us back when he knew we had weed. When i came back the mexicans were still there and i had to smoke them all out, one bowl went around once then i saved the rest of my weed. They asked me my gang affiliation multiple times. it was weird but at least i got high with some people
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    i went out to try to score some pot on the street today, i was walking around and this guy i knew shouts my name, i turn back and its just a mob of mexicans sitting in front of an apartment complex. I asked them if they could get me a dime and 2 of them went with me to go get it, and some other mexican started following us back when he knew we had weed. When i came back the mexicans were still there and i had to smoke them all out, one bowl went around once then i saved the rest of my weed. They asked me my gang affiliation multiple times. it was weird but at least i got high with some people

be careful with that shit and never bring up tanga blast and you aren't in a gang worst comes to worst make up some bullshit why

stay out of the trash but be nice to it or it will turn rotten
    edited July 2010
    i found a dealer now

its great