I have 30 bucks in change

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Thats all going to fuel my marijuana addiction.:cool:

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Any notes there? Write "totse.info" on them!
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think I will do this with one of the twenties I have
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    at least u arent scraping ur grinder for keif. i think i just smoked some stainless steel powder, sweet. At least i dont smoke out of pen caps. What is worse to smoke, plastic or metal?

And i have 50 bucks right here, but i dont smoke alone anymore so im not gona go out looking for a sack, even though i live within walking distance of gang territory where websites clearly state that they sell drugs to middle class white people. Im waiting for my friends to get here tmw so i can kick in like 10 bucks and smoke with them then go paint on sum walls.

When your only hope of getting weed is walking up to a group of scary looking mexicans who will see you coming and all stare you down from a block away until you get there, and probably keep acting scary even when they sell you weed, you fiend less.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    My record for change collected in one spot is 90-something :D

GL turning your green into green!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Any notes there? Write "totse.info" on them!

Notes? Like bills? The title says "change" but I will spare you a facepalm cuz youre probably european.
    MegaKush wrote: »
    at least u arent scraping ur grinder for keif. i think i just smoked some stainless steel powder, sweet. At least i dont smoke out of pen caps. What is worse to smoke, plastic or metal?

And i have 50 bucks right here, but i dont smoke alone anymore so im not gona go out looking for a sack, even though i live within walking distance of gang territory where websites clearly state that they sell drugs to middle class white people. Im waiting for my friends to get here tmw so i can kick in like 10 bucks and smoke with them then go paint on sum walls.

When your only hope of getting weed is walking up to a group of scary looking mexicans who will see you coming and all stare you down from a block away until you get there, and probably keep acting scary even when they sell you weed, you fiend less.

I aint scared of nothin. If I have to walk up to a few cholos or thugs for some weed, Ill do what I have to. I got a friendly dealer to pick up from tonight though, so I wont be doing that.
    edited July 2010
    picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=93

There you go

I am going to spend this shortly to get it into circulation
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=93

There you go

I am going to spend this shortly to get it into circulation

:eek:

This is the first time it hit me that Canada has different looking bills than America. I
    just never though about it before.:facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    i have had bad experiences with them, thats the only reason i am scared. I havent actually pulled it off successfully without a third party being there that knew the gang already. And i am the type of person that most people are seeking to jack just because of how i look and act

^nah dude we just have the same money. F"uck Canadians they are using OUR currency! OUR currency or we invade!"
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    i have had bad experiences with them, thats the only reason i am scared. I havent actually pulled it off successfully without a third party being there that knew the gang already. And i am the type of person that most people are seeking to jack just because of how i look and act

^nah dude we just have the same money. F"uck Canadians they are using OUR currency! OUR currency or we invade!"

Now Now

:mad:
    edited July 2010
    I walked over to the mexicans on the other side of my block last night, and hit their cigarette. One of them already knew me so they offered to get me a sack and obviously they wanted me to smoke them all out. I buy a dime and 1 bowl goes around to 6 people once than i save my last little bowl. Fuckin broke ass moochers i need a connect

but the first thing they asked me was my gang affiliation because of my pants, not fun.