This is for all you clip on performance fans

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2012 in Man Cave
This is all the performance you'll ever need....

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited March 2012
    Yeh, I have seen those. They pick up on the pulses coming off the alternator. people think they are gay but I think they are quite cool.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    Lets see how gay it is running through 2x 1K watt amps through 2x 18" subs. in the back of a mazda van driving through the middle of my pokey little township. :D
    edited March 2012
    I use to drive my ute around with the sound of a lumpy v8 idling play on the stereo haha
    edited March 2012
    I thought about hooking a blow off valve to a disconnected air con pump on a friends car once for teh lolz. By the time I sobered up I realized it was a waste of effort and opted for blue neons via a sealed beam head light pointing towards the ground, wrapped in blue cellophane, connected to his head light wire free floating between the air cleaner and tappet cover. He didn't realize I'd done it that day until a mate mentioned at a party that night "Bro! When did you install the neons" I was lucky my temp wiring didn't burn out. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I thought about hooking a blow off valve to a disconnected air con pump on a friends car once for teh lolz. By the time I sobered up I realized it was a waste of effort and opted for blue neons via a sealed beam head light pointing towards the ground, wrapped in blue cellophane, connected to his head light wire free floating between the air cleaner and tappet cover. He didn't realize I'd done it that day until a mate mentioned at a party that night "Bro! When did you install the neons" I was lucky my temp wiring didn't burn out. :(

Someday I am going to learn how to build/mend/fix a car from you.

I think my brother (IRL) would enjoy this. It would be fun seeing a Honda sounding like that!
    edited March 2012
    Dfg wrote: »

I think my brother (IRL) would enjoy this. It would be fun seeing a Honda sounding like that!

Thats a swear word haha
    edited March 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Anytime bro. Just please don't use that post as an example of my experience.:D
    edited March 2012
    I shit you not, buy tools, go on you tube. you honestly can go wrong.
    edited March 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    I shit you not, buy tools, go on you tube. you honestly can go wrong.
    Heh! I still have the tools of the trade. I kinda got sick of it & followed a new career path.
    edited March 2012
    Heh! I still have the tools of the trade. I kinda got sick of it & followed a new career path.

I didnt mean any monkey can be a mechanic. but doing services, brakes and rack boots etc can be learnt easy on the net.
    edited March 2012
    I didnt mean any monkey can be a mechanic. but doing services, brakes and rack boots etc can be learnt easy on the net.
    It's all good bro! I use youtube for picking up on guitar lead breaks before a weekend gig. (& HaX...:D) I just never thought about youtubes uses when it came to mechanical. That shits a good thing for those wanting to learn the skill. :thumbsup:
    edited March 2012
    Im doing an automotive course myself. Finding it hard to deal with the Drift kings and guys who already know everything though -.-.........
    edited March 2012
    Im doing an automotive course myself. Finding it hard to deal with the Drift kings and guys who already know everything though -.-.........
    I'm a diesel mechanic by trade and ended up working mainly with cars. (Me & diesel didn't agree with each other) I got sick of mechanics in general and went towards automotive engineering. (roll cages, drop tanks, blah,blah,blah.) There should be some pics somewhere in this forum of one of my jobs.

Now it's computing & web design. < (Hows that shit for a change in career...:D) It's a lot cleaner. :cool:
    edited March 2012
    I'm a diesel mechanic by trade and ended up working mainly with cars. (Me & diesel didn't agree with each other) I got sick of mechanics in general and went towards automotive engineering. (roll cages, drop tanks, blah,blah,blah.) There should be some pics somewhere in this forum of one of my jobs.

Now it's computing & web design. < (Hows that shit for a change in career...:D) It's a lot cleaner. :cool:

Yeh Im thinking about being an auto electrition or something to do with ECU's (dyno turning would be cool!) Besides everyone else seems to hate it and Im told Im too smart to be a dirty old mechanic!

I did a few short stints in diesel, no just no haha
    edited March 2012
    I guess some have a passion for it and others loose interest. I became interested in becoming a mechanic through my own projects (Which consisted of mostly Chryslers) I discovered spending all day, everyday working on others cars kinda put me off my own. You just wanna go home, have a cold beer & chill....Ya know what I mean? Not go home and work on the charger. :(

Dunna git me wrong. There's nothing wrong in chasing that type of career,. Not everyone is the same.

An automotive electrician sounds pretty cool. I use to do some of the minor shit like stereos, censors, lights, etc. Just the normal shit small workshops had to go through to keep job costs down. Alternators, puters, starter motors etc got sent out to get reco'd or replaced.

Hope you do ok on your course mang. :cool: