Trip report: Watching "The Holy Mountain"

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited April 2012 in Man Cave
It's been a while since I've tripped and this film is a huge headfuck when sober anyway:

Long story short, I have mental health group therapy tomorrow, so I should be alright. Just always wanted to do this and I need to stop falling asleep so damn early.

Will give this a shot and ingest them in 5 minutes. Expect a slight delay, and will consume 1.5g with some Tramadol to boost it (as I find it really helps with potency).
Then that's the last of my drugs at University. May as well go out with a bang.

Wish me luck. Maybe this should go in the "Bad Ideas" section...but we will see ;)

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2012
    20:12 - Ingested them on an empty stomach. Will wait an hour and have a smoke then watch it.

Aww yeah.
    edited April 2012
    Ok, so far I have managed to understand everything in this film. Currently at 44 minutes in and it just makes so much sense. Really feeling at peace with the world. I need to understand the useage of "mindfulness" for my mental health group, and this really helps.
    Wow.
    Also I went for a piss and had to sit down as the walls were spinning that badly.
    Yeah, quote me on that sometime in the future lol. Also I'm gonna freak out when I have the Clown scene come on.
    edited April 2012
    Managed to handle the clown scene and the day after was a real glow. Normally I walk to town and see kids wearing Jack Wills/Abercrombie and look like Mr Burns.

However this time I went down with a smile, almost psychotic, knowing I had seen the dark side of the world, the light side of the world, and it all together.
    I recommend this for everyone.