Anyone heard from DK?

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I was at work the other day and death was the topic of conversation... of sorts. And It got me thinking about Dark Kaiser. Did anyone actually get any info on him? Anyone get some proof he actually did die? I've been out of the loop for a while.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    No there was never an obituary and the guy that claimed he was the last person to talk to him ran off when we asked him for one.
  • edited May 2012
    Didn't someone here try and get in touch with one of his IRL friends? I can't remember who exactly, or what happened for that matter. I'd be interested to look into this a little further and find out what really happened, DK was a cool guy, but his opinion on suicide was just... weird.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    I will side with TDR here. Unless I see a real record or proof, I am not going to believe he passed away.
  • edited June 2012
    Here's a screenshot of his note to Facebook... Shortly after, his account was closed.

qkj8M.png
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    I remember coming across that, yeah. I found it ironic he told people to 'rot in hell' just as he was about to off himself. I'd really like some confirmation, but I think it's all a bit out of date now.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I have recordings, screenshots etc. He seemed pretty adamant to off himself and poor Rodent and Chippy were trying to talk some sense into him, and he was just...a zombie in response. I still can't listen to the recording in full now for goosebumps.

As for it being official, I can only go on what his friends say, and one of them made an account + got in touch with me, so I just let them talk, but a few people thought it was DKR's alt account. I just presented the info, but ended up not taking a stance. Although it still stops me doing stupid shit, like when I was thinking life is too much the other day and was almost hit by a high speed train.
  • edited June 2012
    Life is way too short and precious to waste like that. We're ALL lucky to be here today, the chance of being born a human is actually really slim. Life is awesome, don't waste it by offing yourself.