More Stats in the "Whats Going On" section

edited July 2012 in Help and Suggestions
Would it be possible to test out some new stats in the section at the bottom of the boards? As well as showing who's currently online, you could show the members who have logged in during the last 24 hours, or something like that. It could be cool to see some more stats ;)

Just a suggestion though, if it looks like crap then just remove it again :thumbsup:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    Would it be possible to test out some new stats in the section at the bottom of the boards? As well as showing who's currently online, you could show the members who have logged in during the last 24 hours, or something like that. It could be cool to see some more stats ;)

Just a suggestion though, if it looks like crap then just remove it again :thumbsup:

If you go to forum home you can see I enabled a plugin that shows more stats. Check the AdminCp options and try playing with it.
  • edited July 2012
    I'm not sure it's a plugin which does it, but I'll definitely take a look and see what I can do :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    I'm not sure it's a plugin which does it, but I'll definitely take a look and see what I can do :D

Well, check the Paypal plugin and you will find the rest.