The faux coupon thread

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited April 2011 in Man Cave

Comments

• ZosZos New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    careful mate, i'm reasonably certain this was the thread that got zoklet kicked off the host before last.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zos wrote: »
    careful mate, i'm reasonably certain this was the thread that got zoklet kicked off the host before last.

Does this look like zoklet?

someone post the free PS3 coupon.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    I will build a better bridge, just don't wear socks over it...
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Does this look like zoklet?

Just because we aren't zoklet doesn't mean we won't get into the same trouble they did. Lets try to be careful for a little while until we can find a host that won't fuck our shit sideways.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
  • ZaffronZaffron Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    So how does this fake coupon thing work exactly? Do you just print it out and go into a store with the product?
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zaffron wrote: »
    So how does this fake coupon thing work exactly? Do you just print it out and go into a store with the product?

There is a little social engineering involved, and some redoing of dates ill have a good link up tomorrow
  • ZaffronZaffron Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Thanks muffin, you're awesome
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pepsico is angry
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
  • megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    damn could you share some of those also does this have a high success rate also if they're scanned does it show up as anything or no.

I know im asking a lot but damn this could be a great way to save a couple dollars on the self check out.:D
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Bump for more relevant information and a guide to make them.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Bump for more relevant information and a guide to make them.

I have the full guide somewhere on my hdd. Will look for it later tonight.

Also, be smart about the use of 'em. Don't use more than one, don't try to hit the same store repeatedly, and certainly don't be a dick to the cashier if they wont take 'em.

To make 'em, you'll need inkscape. It's a freeware version of photoshop, more or less.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Btw Pepisco warned us about this thread but it was handled way back. Since we're on a different host, I am sure we can make this work. If required use rar files with passwords that aren't visible openly and can be only be accessed via IRC or PM.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    RS link to the Guide
    https://rapidshare.com/#!download|437tl|330053118|1262578331627.jpg|2088

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Is this the most current info though?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Novelty coupons could be one of the few "unique" things totse has to offer. Has potential, depending on how it's handled.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Can we close this thread with a link to the other coupon thread or merge it with the other coupon thread?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Can we close this thread with a link to the other coupon thread or merge it with the other coupon thread?

Link to the other thread. I hope you're not referring to INTFIOTW thread.