What seperates you all from the crowd?

da teachada teacha Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
If the world came to its close some day soon, what would justify you salvation?

I.e. what makes you different to all the other motherfuckers polluting this world?

Or are you all just a sorry bunch of cunts who need hanging for the good of civilisation?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Could you specify how exactly the "worth" of a person is measured? Like, talents, income, good deeds, thoughts and convictions, hairstyle? What exactly do you mean by this?
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Could you specify how exactly the "worth" of a person is measured? Like, talents, income, good deeds, thoughts and convictions, hairstyle? What exactly do you mean by this?

It's down to your personal belief. How could I, a mere degenerate, possibly tell you how the human race should be judged? Kurwa mac, you might aswell suck my cock as well as feed me my dinner.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can't justify my salvation, because I'm such a racist, ignorant asshole that I've got a VIP pass to Hell.
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Nothing, i'm neither loser nor social outcast. It's you freaks who should be worried.
    edited July 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    I can't justify my salvation, because I'm such a racist, ignorant asshole that I've got a VIP pass to Hell.

Well, that's at least SOMETHING good. Maybe purgatory will be thy resting ground.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    My giant balls and tiny penis will help population control.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    Well, that's at least SOMETHING good. Maybe purgatory will be thy resting ground.

Do I get bitches in purgatory?
    edited July 2010
    Do I get bitches in purgatory?

No, just shemalez obv. But they can be hot in their own right, so dw.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm pretty.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nothing separates anyone from the rest of the herd except in our own perception. I realized that long ago and when you see humanity in its barbaric state, animalistic, reverse progressive true form, you will never be the same person. Humans are nothing but animals and realizing that makes you either different, or a psychopath depending on the person passing judgement.

If the world comes to an end, I won't try to save it, I'm going to watch the mother fucker burn and pour gas on the fire when it starts to show signs of weakening. Nobody will be innocent then and bodies would, could, and should hit the floor with no second thought. Like they say, never let a good tragedy go to waste.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    My height (6' 3").
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Nothing separates anyone from the rest of the herd except in our own perception. I realized that long ago and when you see humanity in its barbaric state, animalistic, reverse progressive true form, you will never be the same person. Humans are nothing but animals and realizing that makes you either different, or a psychopath depending on the person passing judgement.

If the world comes to an end, I won't try to save it, I'm going to watch the mother fucker burn and pour gas on the fire when it starts to show signs of weakening. Nobody will be innocent then and bodies would, could, and should hit the floor with no second thought. Like they say, never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Pretty much this. I'm nothing special and neither is anyone else except by subjective perceptions which everyone doesn't share, especially a being in a position to decide the fate of certain people at the imminent collapse of the world etc.

Also, I used to think I was one of the few people who thought like this, but then I found out that it's pretty much just Christians who tend to think they're specially created and tended unique little snowflakes. Christians are a nicely-sized epidemic in themselves, though.
  • edited July 2010

I.e. what makes you different to all the other motherfuckers polluting this world?

Or are you all just a sorry bunch of cunts who need hanging for the good of civilisation?

Nothing would justify my salvation as I am a stupid, erroneous human. Also, I want to study the life around me, do a few good tryptamines, and contribute my inklings of data before I go back to be reincorporated into the ever-living elements.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »

Fucking this. I'd push the button to explode us all if I could.
  • edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    Pretty much this. I'm nothing special and neither is anyone else except by subjective perceptions which everyone doesn't share, especially a being in a position to decide the fate of certain people at the imminent collapse of the world etc.

Like almost all humans the impulse to live via fear would kick in and I would wish that we should have done better, but the individual never has power over the collective wills of hoi polloi.

EDIT:
    Vizier wrote: »
    Fucking this. I'd push the button to explode us all if I could.

The same process is probably oing on somewhere else in the Cosmos and doing this would merely delay the redevelopment of semi-intelligent life
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    I consider myself a normal, sane person. But everyone keeps telling me I'm weird, I don't know why!
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    No, just shemalez obv. But they can be hot in their own right, so dw.

Shemales: best of both worlds?
  • edited July 2010
    I dance and sing songs.

At the same time!
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can grill a mean burger
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    Better to reign in hell
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    Better to reign in hell

Servant in heaven, king in hell.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010

You never posted what yours would be. What separates you from the crowd or are you just a cunt who needs hanging for the good of CIVILIZATION.

Im a plain old cunt and proud of it. Nothing really stands out when speaking of a physical matter.
  • edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    Better to reign in hell

"Well, I'm tired of serving in Hell ..."
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I tried, damn it!
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm a nutmeg addict.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    i smoke crack and also drive a Cadillac

who else does that? you think i would have sold my ride for rocks by now. but no, i maintain a steady habit while still keeping the caddy.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    The fact that I'm high functioning autism and that I know just about everything there is about managing a Package sort at work except for the communication with others part and I'm probably doomed to work at the level I'm at for the rest of my life.
    edited July 2010
    The fact that I'm high functioning autism and that I know just about everything there is about managing a Package sort at work except for the communication with others part and I'm probably doomed to work at the level I'm at for the rest of my life.

A+. you have brought much lulz tonight
    edited July 2010
    A+. you have brought much lulz tonight

Ugh, that me IRL, always bringing lulz at the expense of myself :( Ive been doing it for the past 23 years of my life.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    My skills
    Food making
    Climbing
    Fishing
    Beer getting
    Picture taking
    Cleaning
    Animal care

I have a list of flaws probably 50x longer than that. I wouldn't mention that and also id exaggerate A LOT
    edited July 2010
    ^^Does that really separate you from the crowd though? Doesn't seem very unique, unless you get beer from the deep seas or you've climbed mountains on the moon. :p
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    unless you get beer from the deep seas or you've climbed mountains on the moon. :p

Yes and yes
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    iSoape wrote: »
    I consider myself a normal, sane person. But everyone keeps telling me I'm weird, I don't know why!

This. I would try to save the world but thats only because I have a hero complex.
    edited July 2010
    Everyone so far that's tried to save the world has fucked it up worse.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    @ TheGreenDoctor, you really have autism? That's so weird. Everyone I know with autism is a loser, and that's coming from me. Well except one guy. One guy, I love him no homo. Are you going to be guy number 2?
    edited July 2010
    Well, I view myself as a loser, but I have no way of knowing how people truly view me. If I could concentrate on one thing, I could probably excel at it (in school I was pretty much the top of my classes in my elective courses in middle school Art, Shop, and technical drawing, but I lost interest in just about everything shortly after) I was in a "special" school for my last year in high school, I got CompTIA certified for computer hardware and software scoring the highest score in the history of the school (though it was basically a tard school). I put my resume out to several computer places, got no callbacks, saw an ad for FedEx, applied for it because I was very energetic, and that's about all I've done for the last 5 years or so. Now I'm burned out, and wrecked physically for life.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    If you want me to be all serious. I am actually one excellent cook. Other qualities but this is the only one that would really stick out.
    edited July 2010
    I always roll natural 20s.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    Im real

That sounds awfully pretensious.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    That sounds awfully pretensious.

His nose must be growing.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    No his cack is.
  • edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    No his cack is.

He wishes.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have a massive erection 24/7. Around my parents, at the dentist, during church, My cock is always alert.
    edited July 2010
    ^^ Pokeballs go all the time then?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    No, Jynx helps me out.
  • edited July 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    ^
    No, Jynx helps me out.

Fuck that shit, go for Haruka