Female pedophile with the mind of a Nintendo 64

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited May 2014 in Spurious Generalities
Two points I'd like to focus on here. One is the reason for my Nintendo 64 pun (Although the Nintendo's mind is probably far more superior) and two is the age of consent down these Australasain waiz. :o
Australian woman had three children with 13-year-old neighbour

A Melbourne woman repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy and had three of his children.

The woman, who cannot be named, began having sex with the boy in August 2004, when she was 22 and living next door to his family in Melbourne.
The Victorian County Court was today told the woman had three daughters to her victim, the first of whom was born when the boy was just 15.

Prosecutor Francesca Holmes said the youth later told police the woman gave him alcohol and drugs.
Ms Holmes said the boy's mother tried to tell authorities while the relationship was occurring, but they declined to act when both denied it.

Defence barrister Barnaby Johnson said after the relationship ended, the victim set up a hate page on Facebook directed at the woman.
He said people put threats against the woman on the page, including "die bitch die" and "should be shot on sight".
The page has since been shut down.

When police did interview the woman, she said the boy had raped her and lied about the length of the relationship, Ms Holmes said.
The woman, now 32, has pleaded guilty to maintaining a sexual relationship with a child under the age of 16.

Ms Holmes said the woman, who is now a mother of six, has sole access to the children, and her victim had not seen his daughters since the relationship ended in 2009.

Forensic psychologist Pamela Matthews told the pre-sentence hearing that the woman's IQ was 64 and that she had the intellectual functioning of a teenager.

Judge Christopher O'Neill will sentence the woman on Friday.

Yeah Mayyyte! canya Pas da Sauce?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2014
    Pussy pass?

Women be crazy and that's why I avoid them. Man I feel for this guy, I mean he got laid like a king but got fucked as well. THREE FUCKING CHILDREN, jesus.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2014
    Dfg wrote: »
    Pussy pass?

Women be crazy and that's why I avoid them. Man I feel for this guy, I mean he got laid like a king but got fucked as well. THREE FUCKING CHILDREN, jesus.
    Ya true, but since they were conceived by means of statutory rape of a minor it's not binding.