Congrats Germany, After Killing Jews, You finally got the World Cup as well. Kudos

Yeah sorry for the sensational headline, just couldn't resist being a bit trollish. But I did watch the World Cup (previously avoided 63 matches) and I joined way late as well (around 71 minutes) but with a stupid headache, sleepy face I endured the final seconds, until a goal was strike by Germany. I honestly don't care who won because I don't really have time to sit back, enjoy a game and cheer for some random team, hell I don't give a fuck about my Teams anyway.

But I am glad it's over, congrats to whoever got a boner out of this, and congrats to whoever fapped to tears of thousands of fans as they dripped left and right. It was a fun night, I snap chatted from time to time and I got to see instant behind the scene footage, which was interesting.

Overall, FUCKING GLAD it's over, now shit will return to it's normal sequence and we mortals and continue with our sloppy life.

Anyway, I am tired and I need some decent sleep. I downloaded bunch of Non-Fiction books and I listen to them time to time, having a Smart Phone helps alot.

Also, I have a program for totseans, it's called BOOK REQUESTS. Basically you request books which you want, and me or anyone with access find it for others, this includes University books, fiction, non-fiction books. The sources would be random but this may work. I have a decent collection of Audio Books, I don't mind sharing with Totseans at all.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2014

Well that sums it up perfectly!!

The games were on at ~2AM here, nearly all my friends stayed up to watch it...fuck that!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Haha, true. Ia m going to sleep now. There are a lot of issues to be resolved with totseans, A LOT of them :)