Why did Zoklet die?

Help me pls
I was gone for a while off the internet and then I see this? can someone fill me in?

Comments

• Let's just say it was stagnated and not growing, it attracted the wrong crowd and it wasn't managed at all, the policies in place didn't work, the Mods weren't committed, the Community didn't really strive to fix things, just endless bitching and circlejerking. It had some highlights but from an Administrator point of view, it was basically a pit which was eating money and creating legal problems.

Plus it didn't help the Doxing routines which would leak out users details and then you have some vengeful users who would go above and beyond to harm you. And other factors.

But basically it was doomed to fail, it just took longer to close the shop. Could it be prevented, yes in a way.

Should you be blamed for the loss, not really.

What should you do now? Ah well you reached this place, contribute, chill and become a member. Takes a while to adjust and then get others involved and post up requests for things you want to find or learn. Share what you find with others and that's pretty much it.

I am not saying this is Zoklet or Totse, but it's actually far safer and better in ways not many have explored.

• Off to bed, University in the morning.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Zok is deathly ill apparently. Wasn't worth the effort, see above.