Who and what's his ?

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Now ... for those who aren't familiar with me ; let me explain :

I am a moderate, enlightened practitioner of racism. I practice racism but in moderate, and enlightened ways. So, as a practitioner of racism, I think I have the right to demand to know if this site belongs to :

[1] A NIGGER.

[2] A CHINK

[3] A WHYTY.

[4] A GMP. (genetically mongrelized person)

[5] A person so mongrelized that it;s beyond recognition and description.

This information should be made available under freedom of info or fair share or something like that.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wtf is a whyty? Why is this thread in help & suggestions? It should be in b&m.
  • InsurrectionInsurrection Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Wtf is a whyty? Why is this thread in help & suggestions? It should be in b&m.

I believe it is a "cool" way to say whitey. like a white person.
    edited July 2010
    That's beyond stupid.

inb4lock
  • edited July 2010
    inaftretard
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Moved to B&M.

OP, I can't answer your query. I honestly don't know that myself.

Btw this site is run and managed by the community not a single person.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is not your blog. lol
  • edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Moved to B&M.

you cock sucking, turban wearing pakki man-bitch. How is DEMAND FOR INFORMATION = B&M ???

HTF is asking for information = venting frustration ?

HTF is demanding to *KNOW* the race of the owner of this site = BITCH, MOAN, FLAME AND COMPLAIN ??

Did you, in your queer pakki eyes see elements of bitchiness, moaniness, or flamery or even complainity in this thread ?
    OP, I can't answer your query. I honestly don't know that myself.

And i didn't says its mandatory that you provide answers. It's for those who knows and 'd volunteer to say.
    Btw this site is run and managed by the community not a single person.

Like i didn;t already know that. But who owns this place ? Like you kno .... the original &T was ran by a community of people but JEFF OWNS IT.

the who.is I saw just mention paul kaczynski ... or someone like that.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    you cock sucking, turban wearing pakki man-bitch. How is DEMAND FOR INFORMATION = B&M ???

HTF is asking for information = venting frustration ?

HTF is demanding to *KNOW* the race of the owner of this site = BITCH, MOAN, FLAME AND COMPLAIN ??

Did you, in your queer pakki eyes see elements of bitchiness, moaniness, or flamery or even complainity in this thread ?

And i didn't says its mandatory that you provide answers. It's for those who knows and 'd volunteer to say.

Like i didn;t already know that. But who owns this place ? Like you kno .... the original &T was ran by a community of people but JEFF OWNS IT.

the who.is I saw just mention paul kaczynski ... or someone like that.

You do know that if you just said, hey I don't want this here. Move this to SG it would be moved there in an instant.

No need to get angry about it. It didn't fit in H&S. That's all. You can PM the Admin and ask him yourself if you like [regarding the race issue] . Again, a simple thread in SG would be enough.

Hellish owns this place.

Community runs this place.

I can move this to SG if you like. But I am not moving this to H&S. Sorry.

Unless the community overrules it.
  • edited July 2010
    You do know that if you just said, hey I don't want this here. Move this to SG it would be moved there in an instant.

No need to get angry about it.

lol ... I wasnt angry. Never was on the internet. If i did got angry i'll simply log off. ANd the only time i got angry on the internet was when my posts and threads were deleted.

Anyway ... it's just my nature, the way i'm in real life and the words i used in everyday conversation. You'd be surprised to know how much obscenity that came out my mouth as i converse with my friends. We're all like that round here, which is why i found &T to be so appealing in the 1st place.

it just made me feel at home here, unlike other places where people wouldnt tolerate that kind of tone ... much less let me remain unbanned.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    lol ... I wasnt angry. Never was on the internet. If i did got angry i'll simply log off. ANd the only time i got angry on the internet was when my posts and threads were deleted.

Anyway ... it's just my nature, the way i'm in real life and the words i used in everyday conversation. You'd be surprised to know how much obscenity that came out my mouth as i converse with my friends. We're all like that round here, which is why i found &T to be so appealing in the 1st place.

it just made me feel at home here, unlike other places where people wouldnt tolerate that kind of tone ... much less let me remain unbanned.

No problem :).

So, you want this moved or not?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010

I bet'chur from tha southern states, ay bo? :confused:
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    This is not your blog. lol

Lol, I agree

Stop blogging douche :mad:
  • edited July 2010
    I bet'chur from tha southern states, ay bo? :confused:

yes indeed i'm. From chao ann, foochien province, southern china.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    yes indeed i'm. From chao ann, foochien province, southern china.

That does explain your lack of English skills. :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2010
    No problem :).

So, you want this moved or not?

I could care less. The important thing is this thread should be somewhere where Hellish could see it and decide if he wants to answer it .... or not.

So i thought H&S'd be the best place. But since that's not allowed, i could care less.

And i dont care enough to actually pm Hellish himself. It's just not that personal, or important enough.
  • edited July 2010
    That does explain your lack of English skills. :rolleyes:

fuck english. to me ... english is just a tool, and i use a tool in anyway i please.

I'm not some nigger who .... like a nigger i'd know, tried all his nigger lyfe to learn, and use english and use it up to his whyty master's expectation and standards.

using english properly like the way it's intended to be used'd be a cardinal sin against my ancestors.
    edited July 2010
    inaftretard

I'm not the moron who made a troll thread in H&S.
  • edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I'm not the moron who made a troll thread in H&S.

stop speaking u despicable spic lover
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    I couldn't care less.

You're a chink and you're insulting others based on their race? :facepalm: