people wiff retartet sigs and quotes

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
In This Thread : I am going to bitch about people with stupid and retarded quotes in their sig.

[bitch]

"There is nothing as sad as a mind that has given up on the pursuit of truth and knowledge." - D̉̋ilẻ̡̓t͓tant͖͑̓e

what the fuck is the "pursuit of truth" ? what does "truth" even means ?

The truth is that "truth" ... is what the majority of us agreed to be true and accept as the truth. Like back in 1400s when the TRUTH was sun revolved round the earth .... and any contradickting opinions were heretic and deviant.

Now we accept as the "truth" that we are *pulled* towards the the center of the earth by the gravity. But then it could be that we are really *pushed* towards the surface of the earth by the pressure of nothingness and the voidness by the void, empty space .... you kno.

And dont even get me started bout "knowledge" ...

[/bitch]

Comments

• ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Woo wooo whomp whomp woo woo wobble wobble woo woo whomp whomp
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Aweful lot of language in this thread :mad:
    edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    "Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust." - Imaginarium

These gott damn retards just spawned like bacterias.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, diamonds were never really "cut". Their ground off, bit by bit and mm by mm till the desired shape had been attained.

I blame your mom.
    edited July 2010
    Ah, I see you have a PhD in Internet Science, the only degree that gives you Unlimited Knowledge ™ in everything.

May I direct your royal knowingness to this article?

Bruting is the process whereby two diamonds are set onto spinning axles turning in opposite directions, which are then set to grind against each other to shape each diamond into a round shape. This can also be known as girdling.
    I, too, blame my mother.
  • edited July 2010
    Ah, I see you have a PhD in Internet Science, the only degree that gives you Unlimited Knowledge ™ in everything.

why yess ... indeed I have.
    May I direct your royal knowingness to this article?

Let me counter direct you to :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust
    Dust is a general name for solid particles with diameters less than 20 thou (500 micrometres). Particles in the atmosphere arise from various sources such as soil dust lifted up by wind, volcanic eruptions, and pollution. Dust in homes, offices, and other human environments contains small amounts of plant pollen, human and animal hairs, textile fibers, paper fibres, minerals from outdoor soil, and many other materials which may be found in the local environment.[1]
    I, too, blame my mother.

Then go back in time and advise her against reproducing ...

edit :

in short, diamond DUSTS are used to ground and polish diamonds, while CHUNKS of diamonds are used to cut. And coks, is what you should have chocked down your throat.
  • edited July 2010
    "Language is a Virus from Outer Space" - ceasar

yea rite. and dicktionary is the collection of virus from outer spaces.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    "Language is a Virus from Outer Space" - ceasar

yea rite. and dicktionary is the collection of virus from outer spaces.

http://www.gregology.net/Reference/Dicktionary

I am inclined to agree :eek:
  • edited July 2010
    Caesar wrote: »

greg is a phaggott

I am inclined to agree :eek:

so so are you
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    OP is retarded.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    give a nigger a fish, and he'll have fish for one day, show a nigger how to fish, and he'll cry for an affirmative action that'll make it MANDATORY for you to fish for him for the rest of his nigger lyfe " - Methivs.

What is this shit, everybody know niggers wont even get near water.

Basic lays of Negrodynamics, a niggler in welfare position will cease to move, even when confronted with common knowledge.

If your going to quote someone at least get the facts straight.

This all recorded in Negrtwon's Book on such things.
    edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    Every nigga born of a woman is born of a ho, brah. Try dat axiom.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    ^lol,

I am enjoying this thread :)
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol at op, this is my face

LINK_STOP_LAUGHING_MAH_BOI_by_Aethios.png
  • edited August 2010
    I

Now that retard had gone running with his tail and genitalia inbetween his legs, I'll now address the retarded you and your retarded quote in your retarded sig. I didn't address them before not because it lacked element of retardation, but cos I can risk going war on both fronts (kinda like you just can pee and cut off your shit with your sphincter ... like that you kno ... ) Since he's gone, now it's your turn.

Now let us look at your sig shall we :

" Language is a virus from outer space "

Now "LANGUAGE" as I know it ... is a tool. A tool to convey and articulate ideas and messages and instructions etc etc. SO are you saying VIRUS too .... are tools to convey, articulate, express and transmit messages and ideologies and etc etc ??

ARE YOU ??? Cos if it is ... I can't think, even at gun point what kind of viruses that'd be required to convey to you .... the fact that your a proven, and are infact a card-carrying RETARD ! ANd what virus[es] are your rampant retardation transmit themselves ? Retardessee virus ?

FYI, I attached an AIDS virus here in hope it'll tell you that "your a cock sucking nigger phaggott".
    FrY wrote: »
    What is this shit, everybody know niggers wont even get near water.

Oh yea ??? Then googling "africa" and "over fishing" wouldnt return ANY results ... would they ??? RETARD.
    Basic lays of Negrodynamics, a niggler in welfare position will cease to move, even when confronted with common knowledge.

BTW, WTF does the fact that niggers don't get near water has to do with teaching niggers how to fish metaphore ?
    If your going to quote someone at least get the facts straight.

Do you even know who I quoted ?
    This all recorded in Negrtwon's Book on such things.

HAVE THAT BOOK SHOVED UP YOUR ASSS ... THEN COME TALK TO ME.

And this post of yours proved the fallacies and illogicality of my sig, HOW ?
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    OP is retarded.

Oh ... wow, it must took a hell lot of IQ points to post these. I'd sure be proud of my chimp if it's as smart as you.
  • edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

[

now your the mod of &T, but it all too .... are garbageries.

now go suck a dick, labia face.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    :o:o:o

facepal.gif

I shove my head into the internet to escape the retards that's plaguing my life nad society ....

and internet shoveled more retards onto my face.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    facepal.gif

I shove my head into the internet to escape the retards that's plaguing my life nad society ....

and internet shoveled more retards onto my face.

Cool Story, Bro.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Aweful lot of language in this thread :mad:

Awww Fuck it
  • edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote:
    Rolf is the only Rolf, all pretenders are not Rolf. Rolf is [highlight]brilliance[/highlight], therefore Rolf is inside all of you, yet none of you are Rolf."

And because Rolf can not differentiate the difference/s between brilliant and brilliance, which one of them is a noun while the other an adjective .... The Methematician thinks, and are beginning to believe that Rolf is anything *BUT* brilliant ...

The Methematician also believes that Rolf had got any thing *BUT* brilliance in Rolf. This made The Methematician feels like snaking my cock up your ass,

and then eeling it down your throat. This is what The Methematician wants.

*Avril : This retardation is brilliant .... I hope it'll stay ....*
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    And because Rolf can not differentiate the difference/s between brilliant and brilliance, which one of them is a noun while the other an adjective .... The Methematician thinks, and are beginning to believe that Rolf is anything *BUT* brilliant ...

The Methematician also believes that Rolf had got any thing *BUT* brilliance in Rolf. This made The Methematician feels like snaking my cock up your ass,

and then eeling it down your throat. This is what The Methematician wants.

*Avril : This retardation is brilliant .... I hope it'll stay ....*

Your a nigger.
  • edited August 2010
    i thot u said i izz a phaggott ?
    edited August 2010
    Your a Nigger Faggot. Thats the worst kind of faggot.
  • edited August 2010
    least i didnt betray my race.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    The Rolf shall not collect the head of thou, The Rolf has decided, for The Rolf collects only items of worth. One who cannot realise The Rolf is a personification of the word "brilliance" is one whose head is not worth collecting, The Rolf has spoken.

Attempt not to copy The Rolf, for copies of The Rolf are cheap, mass produced Taiwanese imitations.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^^ Thous't filled with humor, sir rolf.

(translated, your fucking hilarious)
  • edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    The Rolf has decided, for The Rolf collects only items of worth.

But Says Rolf ....
    Rolf wrote:
    Rolf is brilliance, therefore Rolf is inside all of you

Have rolf been inside alot of unworthy things ? Have rolf been inside this aswell :

sdick.jpg?

cos even if you did ... i dont think it'd help much ... you kno ??
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    But Says Rolf ....

Have rolf been inside alot of unworthy things ? Have rolf been inside this aswell :

cos even if you did ... i dont think it'd help much ... you kno ??

The head of thou is not thou, but the head of thou, Sir Rolf states that the head of thou is not worthy of collection in the collection of Rolf's head collection, which says nothing of the brilliance found within thou, states Rolf.
  • edited August 2010
    [1] If that's the case dont you think the church ... and God! will just let the devil take your body and sin .... and just claim your head ? And hell is where your body'll go, and heaven is where thy head headed.

[2] and states (which have them) 'll just induce brain death instead of giving death penalty of both the head ... and the fucking body of the convicted ???

Roul Duke : Kill the body and the head will die.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    The truth is that "truth" ... is what the majority of us agreed to be true and accept as the truth. Like back in 1400s when the TRUTH was sun revolved round the earth .... and any contradickting opinions were heretic and deviant.

Now we accept as the "truth" that we are *pulled* towards the the center of the earth by the gravity. But then it could be that we are really *pushed* towards the surface of the earth by the pressure of nothingness and the voidness by the void, empty space .... you kno.
    [/bitch]

lol, Atheists.
    edited August 2010
    You have a retarded sig methematician. :mad:
    edited August 2010
    [1]

Roul Duke : Kill the body and the head will die.

Joe Louis said that not Raul Duke:o:o:o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    "Your shit's retarded." Idiocracy was right.
  • edited August 2010
    Joe Louis said that not Raul Duke:o:o:o

oooo .... well thanks for that info. I heard it first from Roul Duke so ....
  • edited August 2010
    You have a retarded sig methematician. :mad:

Criticizing is cheap, why don't you show me *HOW* they're retarded. Explain ... elaborate ... pontificate ...
    edited August 2010
    Criticizing is cheap, why don't you show me *HOW* they're retarded. Explain ... elaborate ... pontificate ...

You misspelled shit, forgot to capitalize, and its a fucking run-on sentence. :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    You misspelled shit, forgot to capitalize, and its a fucking run-on sentence. :mad:

:confused::confused::confused:

shit ???

edited August 2010
    Shit can mean "a variety of things"
  • edited August 2010
    Shit can mean "a variety of things"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shit

did those retards at merriam webster disagreed with you or there just disagreeing with retards ???

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    ITT: Aw Shit!