Fix the fucking HTML!

Mutant Funk DrinkMutant Funk Drink New Arrival
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Dear god, this forum's been around for weeks now and the front page and header HTML are still totally fucked up. Shit, there isn't even a footer. :facepalm: Every time I decide to poke my head in here, it looks just as shitty as before and it just makes me want to go back to Zoklet.

Whoever runs this place should take maybe an hour to fix all the bad HTML so that the images line up. It's really not that hard. I did it before when I made a phpBB clone of totse.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    We're currently working on CMS system. Once we implement it the html pages will be gone anyway. Hellish is fixing the issue. If you have any complaints regarding the forum, I am more than happy to help out.

Also, if you want, you can easily just fix the code up and send the corrected page to hellish via PM or post it in a thread. It's faster that way.
  • edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    We're currently working on CMS system. Once we implement it the html pages will be gone anyway. Hellish is fixing the issue. If you have any complaints regarding the forum, I am more than happy to help out.

Also, if you want, you can easily just fix the code up and send the corrected page to hellish via PM or post it in a thread. It's faster that way.

How long is this CMS system going to take? I'm not complaining, I just generally want to know :P It sounds interesting.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    How long is this CMS system going to take? I'm not complaining, I just generally want to know :P It sounds interesting.

Well, he posted this thread: http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2746

Later pm'ed me about moving pages etc. So, it's in progress.

Could take a few days.