Forum Jump?

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited August 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Where did the forum jump go? Its so very convenient. Did I miss something about it being taken away in a thread somewhere?

Comments

• CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    I didn't even notice it was missing, since I never use it.

If it has been taken away, it probably has something to do with saving server space or whatever.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Damn, oh well. If that's the case I can do without.
  • edited August 2010
    I've never used it either.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I used it ALL THE TIME. I mean 100% usage but I had to disable it. It kinda puts loads on the server and I would love to avoid that.
    Check the thread in News section.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I see it now, #6. The only time I didn't use it was when I clicked "New Posts" or "Today's Posts". Its worth it though, any little bit that helps.
  • edited August 2010
    Wow, we really are cutting down on everything in here aren't we. That's pretty cool, I like minimalistic stuff.
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    we needz good serverz or else we will be taken down no problem by the /b/
  • edited August 2010
    Why would /b/ want to take us down?
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    idk haha but if someone tried to it could be bad. I just remember how crappy the old zoklet server was and me and LSA king used to ping it to death and make that place slow as hell on popular nights hahaha.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Every time I post I instinctively scroll to the bottom of the page to jump around, but now I just feel ridiculous.

Gimme my forum jump back.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't even know what the forum jump is :facepalm:

Anyone care to explain?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I don't even know what the forum jump is :facepalm:

Anyone care to explain?

forum%20jump.jpg

Btw Forum Jump is temporary disabled along with other features. We're reducing processor usage so we can work on the main page :). We will hopefully move to a powerful host so we can use those extra features.

At this point, please focus on contributing and making unique and awesome threads.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    man, i used that shit all the time. It makes sense too. read a thread, scrolling along as you go, then when youre done, change forums