anyone have time to make a game?

4206942069 Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I don't want to learn how to put games together and spend time on making one for the first time.

So if anyone wants to help me out, make an online game out of Feudal.

It's an old board game, and is really really good. Since it isn't manufactured anymore, people sell them on ebay for around 40 dollars.

gameplay particulars are here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudal_%28game%29

the game board is made of 4 boards, that can be arranged in any way, making the game different from most other board games, so here are pictures of the boards and units
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/boardgame/847/feudal

apparently the only computer version was made in 1982, in FORTRAN
if anyone out there is a feudal enthusiast like me and thousands of other dudes, or just wants to be the first person to ever make an online version of this game, then go for it.

I was imagining a multiplayer java based thing, like checkers on windows live messenger, or like minesweeper that could be used on hamachi.
Or something...

Comments

• D7D7 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I never played feudal before but after checking the links I have to say it looks like an awesome game
    I do have the time but I never make a game before.
    Still this is an interesting project, if this is done right it could give a good name for totse.

Anyway, I might try making this game if nobody experienced is interested to make it.
    I'm planning to try Scirra/Construct as the game engine.

===========================================

I decided to use pushbutton game engine now
    They are more web oriented and fit for quick online game
    Currently I am fooling around with the game engine
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited August 2010
    well I guess your it then, thanks for the interest, keep me updated on the project

==========================================================

you alive D̉̋ilẻ̡̓t͓tant͖͑̓e?