Beer to the head

jatorjator Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So last night was the final night before my friend goes to jail so he was having a party. Me and another buddy were just getting back from finding the apartment we will be living in for the next year and at the end of a 3 hour drive decided drinking didn't sound like such a bad idea.

We go to the gas station purchase a 30 rack and head on over to the party. I push my way through probably about 30 people to get to the inside of my friends guest house which is where he is sitting (he's also in a leg cast; his life kinda sucks right now). So there's a group of girls standing between me and him so I make the decision to throw him a beer.

I do the fake throwing motion which I believe to be the universal sign for "catch". I proceed to toss the beer in the air, it hits the ceiling, and goes crashing down into one of the girls faces.

I hear her scream as my friends all begin cracking up. I turn the fuck around walk outside and sit in a chair by myself for about 5 minutes laughing non-stop. I don't think the girl found out it was me because neither her or her friends ever said anything to me. I guess I did get some nasty looks from a few of her friends later on though. Fortunately they're all dumb bitches who I don't give two fucks about.

Some other funny shit happened later on but I don't feel like typing it up right now. Maybe later.

Comments